- Immerse yourself in local life at Sant Antoni and Poble Sec
- Enjoy several tasters, including delicious tapas and dessert paired with Spanish wines and cava
- Get the inside scoop on Barcelona’s food and wine scene from a professional sommelier
- Small-group tour limited to 6 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The tour meets in front of "El Molino" theatre building entrance.
Tour ends close to the original meeting point and close to major transportation options.
What To Expect
Marvel at the recently refurbished Sant Antoni Market, a beautiful food and flea market which dates back to the roman era of Barcelona.
Sip an array of fine Spanish wines, tuck into tasty tapas, and try regional specialties such as Iberian ham, Manchego cheese, and olive oil. Cap it all off with a typical Catalan cheese, a soft cheese served with honey and nuts paired with a glass of Sherry, a millennial sweet wine coming from the southern city of Jerez.
After this comprehensive introduction to the Spanish regional cuisines and its wines, your tour ends in Sant Antoni district, a food & wine hotspot of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years, non-alcoholic beverages options available
- If you have any food allergy or dietary restrictions, please let us know once you book the tour.
- Vegetarians and gluten free menu options are available upon request.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour has been adapted to comply with local health & safety regulations regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. New safety measures include smaller groups (limited to 6 people), optional upgrade for a private tour, mask-wearing, hand sanitizer in every stop and social distancing by sitting outside when possible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uncorked Vines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands