2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Meet a local guide for an exclusive private tour and insight into Barcelona’s food scene. Highlights include a visit to the Santa Caterina Market, Spanish beer in the trendy El Born neighborhood, patatas bravas (a local vermouth) in Raval, and chocolate churros at one of the oldest xurrerias (churro shops) in the city.
- Food-focused walking tour of Barcelona
- Local guide
- Snacks and drinks included
- Private tour—only your group participates
Saved to wishlist!
Due to post Covid-19 policy this tour has a limited amount of participants
Tips and tricks about the local way and information on Covid-19 regulations from our local guide
Your local host will reach you to make sure all precautionary measures are taken
Private experience only for you and your family/friends with social distance involved
Hotel pick up
Food & beverages not mentioned in the inclusions
Departure & Return
Santa Caterina Market , Av. de Francesc Cambó, 16, 08003 Barcelona, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of the market Santa Catarina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can not book this private tour for more than 8 people
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Withlocals Barcelona Bites & Flavours Covid-19 Regulated PRIVATE Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Withlocals Barcelona Bites & Flavours Covid-19 Regulated PRIVATE Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Withlocals Barcelona Bites & Flavours Covid-19 Regulated PRIVATE Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Withlocals Barcelona Bites & Flavours Covid-19 Regulated PRIVATE Food Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaFood Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaFood Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaFood Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaCategory
Gaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Forum Park (Parc del Forum)Barcelona La RiberaBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)Bodegas TorresBarcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)L'Escolania de MontserratPyrenees MountainsBarcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)Placa d'EspanyaLlobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Olympic StadiumRoyal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)Park GüellLa Roca VillageCatalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)