4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Be inspired by famed architect Antoni Gaudí in Barcelona. This 4-hour mosaic workshop teaches you a technique known as Trencadis. This wonderful technique can be seen all around the city. You have the option to create shards of glass, ceramic and grouting. Create a unique and colorful piece of artwork to take home. Have fun on this creative outing with family or friends.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment
Departure & Return
Carrer dels Assaonadors, 10, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mosaiccos
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Gaudi Mosaic class Barcelona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Gaudi Mosaic class Barcelona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Hour Gaudi Mosaic class Barcelona?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Hour Gaudi Mosaic class Barcelona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Hour Gaudi Mosaic class Barcelona
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Classes & WorkshopsBarcelonaCraft Classes - CataloniaCraft Classes - TarragonaCraft Classes - GironaCategory
Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Glories Tower (Torre Gories)Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)St. Mary of the Sea CathedralMosaiccos Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Via Sepulcral RomanaAntoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Barcelona ZooValltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)Olympic StadiumErotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Forum Park (Parc del Forum)Museum of IllusionsFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Casa Vicens