3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride the funicular railway up Montjuïc for spectacular views over Barcelona during this 3-hour private tour. Translated as the ‘Mountain of the Jews’ due to its Jewish cemetery, the hill was home to the 1992 Summer Olympic Games. Visit the Olympic facilities and Montjuïc Castle, then finish with a walking tour at Plaza España, where your personal guide shares the highlights of one of Barcelona’s most impressive squares.
- 3-hour private Barcelona tour including Montjuïc
- Take the funicular up the hill and descend by bus
- Visit the Barcelona Olympic Stadium and Montjuïc Castle, a former military fortress
- Stroll to Plaza España for a look at notable landmarks
- Receive personalized attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment
Entry/Admission - Teleferic de Montjuic
Entry/Admission - Montjuic Castle
Public transport tickets.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel/apartment in Barcelona, from where this tour begin. It is essential to inform the hotel or apartment booked if possible at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Please, inform in advance in which hotel/apartment you will stay in.
- The pickup is only available in Barcelona city area.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private tours Julia Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Montjuic Mountain Tour with Visit to Olympic Park and Plaza España?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Montjuic Mountain Tour with Visit to Olympic Park and Plaza España?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Montjuic Mountain Tour with Visit to Olympic Park and Plaza España?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Montjuic Mountain Tour with Visit to Olympic Park and Plaza España?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Montjuic Mountain Tour with Visit to Olympic Park and Plaza España
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTrolley Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaTrolley Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaTrolley Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaTrolley Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Oller del MasGran Teatre del LiceuBarcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) Basilica of Santa Maria del PiMontserrat MountainMontjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Torre Bellesguard Park GüellL'Escolania de MontserratBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Forum Park (Parc del Forum)Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)Olympic StadiumPenedesEl PoblenouFrança Railway Station (Estació de França)Glories Tower (Torre Gories)Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)