5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This half-day tour is a popular choice for visitors in Avignon who want to experience the natural beauty of the region’s lavender fields without the stress of navigating. Take in views of the landscape en route to Sault, where you have time to snap photos and explore at your own pace. Going with a guide also gives you access to local artisans and a behind-the-scenes tour of a lavender distillery.
- Take in sweeping views of lavender fields outside Avignon
- Free time to explore Sault at your own pace
- Tour a local lavender distillery with your guide
- Small group size ensures a personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
41 Cr Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lavender in Sault Small Group Half-Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lavender in Sault Small Group Half-Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lavender in Sault Small Group Half-Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lavender in Sault Small Group Half-Day Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lavender in Sault Small Group Half-Day Trip
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAvignonBus Tours - ProvenceNature and Wildlife - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesNature and Wildlife - ArlesHalf-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesNature and Wildlife - NîmesHalf-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Châteauneuf-du-Pape Tours & TicketsAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms) Tours & TicketsLes Saintes Maries de la Mer Tours & TicketsTavel Tours & TicketsUzes Tours & TicketsNimes Tours & TicketsAigues-Mortes Tours & TicketsLes Halles Market Tours & TicketsLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais) Tours & TicketsLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande) Tours & TicketsEglise Notre-Dame des Sablons Tours & TicketsGordes Tours & TicketsRoussillon Tours & TicketsRhône River Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime) Tours & TicketsSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque) Tours & TicketsMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour) Tours & TicketsRhone Valley Region Tours & Tickets