Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
In front of the ticket office. Via Andrea Mensa 34 - Venaria (To)
The address of the ticket counter of the castle is Piazza della Repubblica, 4, Venaria Reale, province of Turin, Traveler will find me at the ticket counter, Corner via mensa - piazza repubblica
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tickets to buy, cost to be paid by the customer (8/20 euro per person (oct 2021), free w / Piemonte Cards)
- Due to the COVID19 emergency it is necessary to pre-purchase the tickets and choose the entrance time. The cost and the activity are to be borne by the customer. With additional non-refundable prepayment it can be done by the Guide, if there are still tickets available.
- due to the COVID19 emergency, it is necessary to pre-purchase the ticket and choose the time of entry. The cost and the activity are charged to the customer. With non-refundable advance payment it can be done from the Guide, if there are still tickets available.
- En raison du COVID19, il est nécessaire de pré-acheter les billets et de choisir l'heure d'entrée. Le coût et l'activité sont à la charge du client. Avec un paiement anticipé supplémentaire non remboursable, conceal peut être fait par le guide, s'il reste des billets disponibles.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luisa Boscolo Guida Turistica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff