Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
In front of the ticket office. Via Andrea Mensa 34 - Venaria (To)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tickets to buy, cost to be paid by the customer (8/20 euro per person (oct 2021), free w / Piemonte Cards)
- Due to the COVID19 emergency it is necessary to pre-purchase the tickets and choose the entrance time. The cost and the activity are to be borne by the customer. With additional non-refundable prepayment it can be done by the Guide, if there are still tickets available.
- due to the COVID19 emergency, it is necessary to pre-purchase the ticket and choose the time of entry. The cost and the activity are charged to the customer. With non-refundable advance payment it can be done from the Guide, if there are still tickets available.
- En raison du COVID19, il est nécessaire de pré-acheter les billets et de choisir l'heure d'entrée. Le coût et l'activité sont à la charge du client. Avec un paiement anticipé supplémentaire non remboursable, conceal peut être fait par le guide, s'il reste des billets disponibles.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luisa Boscolo Guida Turistica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff