Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour walking tour of Assisi
- Learn the importance of the Basilica di San Francesco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Rocca Maggiore, Duomo di San Rufino and Basilica di Santa Chiara
- Stroll around the Piazza del Comune
- Understand why Assisi has been a pilgrimage destination for centuries
Departure & Return
Parking Matteotti is the last parking of Assisi at the top of the city. The big parking in front of the hotel NUN. The meeting point is in front of the park ticket office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice: on Sundays, big Catholic holidays and National holidays, guided tours inside the Basilica of St. Francis ar forbidden. Your guide will explain to you the church from outside, and you will enter alone on silence.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience