8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The medieval Tuscan town of Montepulciano is famous for its fine winemaking traditions, but finding the best grape flavors requires local knowledge. During this tour, visit two wine estates and cellars in Montepulciano with your private guide, and learn of the region’s winemaking heritage. Savor a delicious lunch accompanied by locally made wines, Tuscan cheeses, and cured meats, and admire sweeping views over the sun-soaked vineyards and olive groves.
- Delve into medieval Montepulciano’s winemaking history
- Sample locally made wines at two wine estates and cellars
- Lunch and wine-tastings are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Arezzo or Siena hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of Siena and Arezzo province - to be quoted
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 52044 Cortona, Province of Arezzo, Italy
2: 53045 Montepulciano, Province of Siena, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
ask for quote if your hotel/accommodation is in different areas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Do it in Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: MONTEPULCIANO Wine Tasting Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: MONTEPULCIANO Wine Tasting Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: MONTEPULCIANO Wine Tasting Experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: MONTEPULCIANO Wine Tasting Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7426P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArezzoMontepulcianoFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaBus Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory