Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- If you belive that the Romanesque art was built by Romans, better don't come! :-)
- Not recommended for people very sensitive to such beauty in such a short time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jesús Alba Svitil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Taller itinerante del arte Románico en Pirineos.