- Learn how contemporary French foodies really eat over a private lunch
- Tour the farmers market, meet stallholders, and discover local ingredients
- Enjoy a private cooking demo in a Bohemian chic apartment
- Feast on a modern 3-course lunch, washed down with wine
Departure & Return
Departure PointAnnecy, Annecy, Haute-Savoie, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
For Saturday market tours, meet your host Alexia at the entrance to Alliance Francaise located at 12 Boulevard du Lycée, 74000 Annecy. For Tuesday and Friday market tours, meet at Café Bunna, located at 17 Rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau, 74000 Annecy. Details can be found in your ticket upon booking.
Return DetailsAnnecy, France
This experience ends at your host's home in Annecy.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff