2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Workshops employ the use of simple materials processes that will enable participants to create artisanal products to be taken back home.
Personal insurance. Gratuities.
Departure & Return
Vicolo Vecchio, 6, 62100 Macerata MC, Italy
Museo della Tessitura, Macerata.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Authentic Weaving Workshop with an artisan in Macerata?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic Weaving Workshop with an artisan in Macerata
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsAnconaCraft Classes - MarcheArt Classes - MarcheCategory