- Private Amalfi Coast day trip from Naples
- Travel along the UNESCO-listed coast with a private driver
- Enjoy views of Mt. Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples
- Spend free time in Positano, Ravello, and Amalfi
- Visit the Cathedral of St. Andrew in Amalfi and Villa Rufolo in Ravello
- Make use of a convenient port or hotel pickup and drop-off service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick you up at the exit of your cruise ship/hotel /airport /train station in Naples.
The meeting time would be at 08.00 am but it can be changed according to your needs.
- Stazione Marittima- Napoli
What To Expect
As your driver navigates the roads, cast your gaze out the window to see Mt. Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples. Cross over the inland hills to the other side of the peninsula, and follow the roads of the Amalfi Coast, a UNESCO-listed coastline complete with gorges, cliffs, and dreamy seaside villages.
Stop in one of the best-known villages—Positano—for free time to wander the narrow alleys, framed with pastel houses and artisan leather shops. After exploring the village, continue to Amalfi, the town that lends its name to the coastal region. An ancient maritime capital, Amalfi is said to be the historic heart of the area and boasts medieval city gates as well as an impressive 9th-century Duomo, the Cathedral of St. Andrew, which is next on your itinerary.
Take a break for lunch, then travel to Ravello, the hilltop village loved by artists and writers. On a stroll around Villa Rufolo, discover the gardens that were said to inspire the German music composer Richard Wagner. Then, head to Villa Cimbrone for seamless Mediterranean views. Your day trip ends with a drop-off at the Port of Naples or your Naples hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart-casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience