8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
With no rail line and overcrowded buses, the Amalfi Coast can be difficult to visit by public transportation. This driving tour saves you hours with pickup in Naples or Sorrento and transport via private minivan along the coastline. You’ll have time to stop in Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello to take in the sights and browse the artisan shops and boutiques on your own, as well as enjoy beautiful views during the drive.
- See Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello in one day with a time-saving driving tour
- A private tour by minivan for a flexible pickup location, itinerary, and pace
- Sightsee and shop at your leisure with stops in each coastal town
- See highlights like Amalfi’s Duomo and the villas and gardens of Ravello
Saved to wishlist!
Private luxury car
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Port/hotel/train station/airport pickup and drop-off in the main port of Naples or Sorrento
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Capri-Private Tours of Amalfi Coast & Pompeii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Positano, Amalfi and Ravello in a Private Day Tour from Naples or Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Positano, Amalfi and Ravello in a Private Day Tour from Naples or Sorrento?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Positano, Amalfi and Ravello in a Private Day Tour from Naples or Sorrento?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Positano, Amalfi and Ravello in a Private Day Tour from Naples or Sorrento
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmalfiShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastCity Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoCity Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - SalernoBus Tours - SalernoCity Tours - SalernoPorts of Call Tours - SalernoFull-day Tours - SalernoCategory