Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- In order to participate to the tour all the participants must to be able to swim and be in good health and shape (people with medical conditions such as obesity, cardiovascular disease, etc. that affect sport activities cannot participate for safety reasons)
- Each minor (18-) must to be accompanied by one adult (18+) which will be paired with in a double kayak
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amalfi Coast Sea Kayak Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Amalfi Coast Kayak Tour along Arches, Beaches and Sea Caves.