Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Cabo de Gata Natural Park from Roquetas de Mar
- Admire landmarks such as the Lighthouse of Cabo de Gata and the Sirens cliffs
- Experience local life in the fishing villages of San Miguel, La Isleta del Moro, and San Jose
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Pick-up points in Roquetas de Mar: Neptuno Hotel Pierre Vacances Apartments Best Roquetas Hotel Protur Hotel Bahia Serena Hotel Golf Trinidad Hotel Playacapricho Hotel Pepe Tours office Best Sabinal Hotel Zoraida Park Hotel Zoraida Garden Hotel Santa Ana Castle Don Angel Hotel Colonial Alegria Hotel Roquetas Theatre Camping Roquetas
Pick-up points in Aguadulce: Playadulce Hotel Portomagno Hotel Chaplin's Cinema Aparthotel Aguadulce Dia Supermarket (Avda. Pedro Muñoz Seca)
Pick-up points in Almerimar: Golf Hotel Almerimar 5* Almerimar Hotel 4*
Pick-up in Almeria at the roundabout located in front of Ballesol Residence
Pick-up points in El Toyo - Retamar: Barceló Cabo de Gata Hotel Cabo Gata Garden Hotel Cabo Gata Beach Hotel
What To Expect
Spend the day exploring the protected coastal area, stopping to visit landmarks such as the Lighthouse of Cabo de Gata and dramatic viewpoints like the Sirens Cliffs. Drive along the coast, jumping out to take photos of the beautiful scenery and explore the fishing villages of San Miguel de Cabo de Gata and La Isleta del Moro, as well as the former mining village of Rodalquilar. Along the way, stop for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant and sample some typical Andalucian cuisine.
Before setting out on the return journey, you will have free time in San Jose to explore the fishing village or stroll along the sandy beaches.
Back in Roquetas de Mar, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (guaranteed in English & Spanish)
- Please provide your hotel name for sending you the nearest meeting point
- Please provide arrival and departure dates
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- A mobile phone number is required in case of emergencies
- Most travelers can participate
- In order to confirm the departure from Almerimar, a minimum number of participants is required. In case we cannot form the group, you must come to Roquetas de Mar or your booking might be canceled and we will proceed on refunding.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pepe Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff