- 9-hour tour of Moustiers Ste-Marie and Manosque
- Visit the L'Occitane Factory for a tour
- Take in stunning views at Verdon Gorge (Gorges du Verdon) and Lake of Ste-Croix
- Catch sight of the Notre Dame de Lorette
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Outside the main door/entrance of the Tourist Information Center of Aix en Provence
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Here, go on a tour of the high-end cosmetics company, L'Occitane’s factory, and learn about how the company makes its perfumes. Hear stories about the companies history, and then pop by the gift shop to pick up some merchandise if you’d like (own expense).
Afterward, continue on to Moustiers Ste-Marie. You’ll have free time to wander the village, and have lunch at one of the cafes (own expense). In the village, catch sight of Notre Dame de Lorette, which contains the remains of 40,000 soldiers, as well as the ashes of many concentration camp victims.
During this tour, you'll also stop at Verdon Gorge (Gorges du Verdon) where you can take in stunning views, and go down to Lake of Ste-Croix.
Your tour ends upon your return in Aix-en-Provence at about 5 p.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring swimwear and a towel if you wish to swim in Lake Sainte-Croix
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TYLENE TRANSPORTS TOURISME
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There is nowhere private to change if you want to swim, and you need to take thongs or boat shoes because the shore is rocky." See review