- Morning, afternoon or full-day tour to the Provençal lavender fields from Aix-en-Provence
- Visit incredible stretches of lavender fields like Valensole Plateau or Plateau of Claparèdes
- Learn about the different lavender varieties from an expert guide
- Shop for artisan lavender oils and flowers to take home
- Visit pretty Luberon villages like Saignon, Gordes and Ste Croix de Verdon (selected options only)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TYLENE TRANSPORTS TOURISME
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Provence Lavender Fields Tour from Aix-en-Provence.