3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Enjoy the most personal and flexible way to discover Aix-en-Provence’s historical highlights on this private walking tour. Pick between morning and afternoon tour times, and set off for the city’s Old Town. You’ll see the Pavillon Vendôme, will admire Aix Cathedral, will stroll the picture-perfect Cours Mirabeau, and will learn all about the city’s history from your guide. A break for coffee and tea is also included.
- See Aix-en-Provence’s top sights and attractions, all in one tour
- A private tour offers the most personalized and flexible experience
- Enjoy a break for tea or coffee in between the sightseeing stops
- Visit Aix’s Old Town, its centuries-old cathedral, and much more
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
2 Place Du GéNéral De Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a walking tour of this location lasting 3-4 hours duration and at a gentle pace
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT Health & Safety: Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and in particular our hired vehicles and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. Social Distancing - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE, if required to do so. The driver of a hired mini-bus will wear a mask as will our driver/guide whilst in the vehicle together. We recommend our guests to do likewise. Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OohProvence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Classic old town Aix-en-Provence history, kings, culture - half day private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic old town Aix-en-Provence history, kings, culture - half day private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Classic old town Aix-en-Provence history, kings, culture - half day private tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Classic old town Aix-en-Provence history, kings, culture - half day private tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you want a custom tour Chris is the best." See review
Product code: 138969P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAix-en-ProvenceWalking Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceWalking Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneHalf-day Tours - MarignaneWalking Tours - MarseilleHistorical Tours - MarseilleHalf-day Tours - MarseilleCategory