3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Tourist Information Center , 300 Av. Giuseppe Verdi, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Office of tourism in Aix-en-Provence. Can't miss it!
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Shore Excursion Cruise Ships
8/4/2019 - 11/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
8/9/2020 - 11/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Floating in Provence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Tour in Aix-en-Provence: Historical Old City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Tour in Aix-en-Provence: Historical Old City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Tour in Aix-en-Provence: Historical Old City
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAix-en-ProvenceWalking Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceWalking Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneHalf-day Tours - MarignaneWalking Tours - MarseilleHistorical Tours - MarseilleHalf-day Tours - MarseilleCategory