7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine a visit to the scenic fishing village of Cassis with the bustling port city of Marseille on this full-day small-group tour from Aix-en-Provence. Cruise around the UNESCO-listed coastline of Cassis, past the dramatic calanques, then look out over the bay from the Cape Canaille, Europe’s highest sea cliff. After lunch (own expense), head to Marseille to take in highlights like Le Panier, Saint Victor Abbey, Notre Dame de la Garde basilica and Fort Saint-Jean.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sightseeing cruise : 16€/person
Guided tour in Cassis
Departure & Return
300 Av. Giuseppe Verdi , 300 Av. Giuseppe Verdi, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The national park of canlanques might be close and the mini-cruise might not operate in case of strong wind, bad weather or otheres reasons. The mini-cruise fee is not included in the tour's rate and we are not responsible in case of boat trip cancelation on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Explorer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The town is super-crowded, so expect that, but enjoy walking along the quaint streets and enjoy a nice lunch with a view of the port." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - MarseilleHistorical Tours - MarseilleFull-day Tours - MarseilleCategory