Top Zurich Seasonal & Special Occasions
16 results | All Zurich Tours
* A traveler said: "The most memorable moments were standing in the snowfall at -6C at 3000+ meters above sea level, as well as the beautiful views of houses, alpine forrests and lakes from the cable car. Wonderful action packed trip."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Being in the snow, above the clouds, & surrounded by the most beautiful scenery. I highly recommend this tour. I had a wonderful time & I made some new friends along the way."
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "I was lucky to have booked the trip. Love the bus travel to Jungfraujoch. Got to see a the Switzerland towns and lakes on the may. Going up the mountain in the train ans seeing the glacier first hand was a nice adventure. I will do this trip again in the future with my family."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful walk through Old Town with a friendly and informative guide. Would recommend. It was nice learning about the past and present of Zurich's illustrious city, where everywhere you turn is a new and gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "Just a quick trip as we didnt have a lot of time. Our guide was excellent, very informative and accomodating"
* A traveler said: "The local company was a pleasure to deal with. Wonderful brief introduction to the city. Boat tour doesn't operate in winter, so they substituted the ferry; cable car was out of order, so they substituted the cog railway. All done smoothly, efficiently and in good spirit. A relaxed, pleasurable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Could not be more pleased. A wonderful experience of what makes Switzerland special. The countryside was so beautiful. Franz our guide was super kind and a generous host and brought it all to life."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide David was outstanding, very knowledgeable. Highly recommended for people with short time. Very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace