Top Zurich Half-day Tours
34 results | All Zurich Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was timely. The tour director was excellent in going above and beyond with Rhine Falls and Steine en Reim."
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional, cooperative, informative and assistive throughout. She is very caring to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing trip. Jorge our tour guide was very nice, knowledgeable and very helpful. He answered any questions or concerns any one had"
* A traveler said: "Getting so close to the Falls in the boat was indeed an exciting experience. Beautiful & breathtaking! Worth the price."
* A traveler said: "Nice bus ride through Zurich seeing the highlights of the city. Really enjoyed the return boat ride on the lake."
* A traveler said: "Could not be more pleased. A wonderful experience of what makes Switzerland special. The countryside was so beautiful. Franz our guide was super kind and a generous host and brought it all to life."
* A traveler said: "Oh. My. Gosh.!! This tour was awesome! I throughly enjoyed it. Bus location was easy to find. We did have 3 different tours on the same bus. Mt. Pilatus tour, Engelberg tour, and Mt. Titlis tour. It’s a good drive from Zurich towards Lucern where we dropped the Mt. Pilatus tour guests off at the gondola lift for Pilatus. Then we continued on in the bus towards Engelberg. It was a gorgeous scenic drive. Upon arriving in Engelberg, that tour was shown where to go and when to meet us back. Then the tour guide got our tickets for the gondola lifts at Mt. Pilatus. Absolutely breathtaking ride to the summit! Changed gondolas half way up to the 360 degree rotating gondola. Once at the top of Titlis was free time to play in the snow, ride the Ice Flyer, walk on the Cliff Walk, go tubing or walk in the Ice Cave. The Alps are so beautiful, the weather was gorgeous. I took my 70 year old mother who I thought would be scared to do this stuff... but she loved every minute of it. We had enough time for lunch and a fun Swiss photo at the photo studio. It was well worth the money and would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "The local company was a pleasure to deal with. Wonderful brief introduction to the city. Boat tour doesn't operate in winter, so they substituted the ferry; cable car was out of order, so they substituted the cog railway. All done smoothly, efficiently and in good spirit. A relaxed, pleasurable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, enjoyed the stops at the lake & Chocolate Factory. The views from the restaurant were wonderful-as was the cheese fondue. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Expensive, but at least the Van is Mercedes Benz V Class, with friendly driver / Tour Guide who explained the city history"
* A traveler said: "Mike was fantastic. He was prepared to gain our interest in the sights and history of Zurich. He made each sight filled with 2 key takeaway notes. Always asked if he moved to fast or left info out. He even walked us to our dinner reservation in the rain. Mike was ready to change the program."
* A traveler said: "Visiting Rhine Falls when you are in Zurich is a must. Our tour guide "Monica" was excellent. She was knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information during the tour. She helped us to purchase the tickets for the boat ride. She was great with kids and answered all our questions. We really enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide. Excellent and well informed. Amazing with the kids. Will definitely use the same guide for other tours while in Zurich again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Botanical Garden (University of Zurich)
- Fraumünster Church
- Zurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)
- Zoo Zurich
- Rhine Falls (Rheinfall)
- Lindt & Sprüngli Chocolate Shop
- Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)
- Paradeplatz (Parade Square)
- Zurich Old Town (Altstadt)
- Museum Rietberg
- Grossmünster Church
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace