Things to Do in Zurich This Fall
With the end of the summer vacation season, fall brings cooler temperatures—and fewer visitors—to Zurich, creating an ideal atmosphere to wander along the Limmat River, explore the Old Town, dine out at local restaurants, and take day trips without the peak crowds. Here are some of our favorite ways to enjoy the autumn.
- Learn about the history and culture of Switzerland at theSwiss National Museum.
- Admire art from around the world atMuseum Rietbergin the lakeside suburb of Enge.
- Get cozy on atuk-tuk tourthrough town that includes wine and fondue.
- Eat your way through the Old Town on achocolate and sweets walking tour. *Head into the countrysideto visit a cheese factory and admire the fall colors.
- Visit the Alpine towns ofInterlaken and Grindelwaldto discover enchanting mountain scenery as the leaves turn. *Journey into the Black Forestof Germany and learn about cuckoo clocks.
- Ride thecable car up to Felseneggfor views of the city and lake.