Top Zagreb Wine Tours
29 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "We hit all the highlights and the guide--a native of Zagreb--was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and Croatia. It was a wonderful tour of a beautiful city rich in history, and the guide brought it all out!"
* A traveler said: "Petra was a charming and knowledgeable guide. She clearly explained the inner city layout and gave us information about many parks, buildings and monuments. It was wonderful sharing a few hours with a lovely local person."
* A traveler said: "Anotonio was awesome and provided a great experience for us! The restaurants were good choices and the food and wine were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely tour. Petra, our guide, was fantastic as was our driver Mario. Petra was very informative, took us at a good pace and made sure we had lots of stops for photos. The tour made our trip to both Rastoke and Plitvice completely stress free. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "An amazing day spent with our tour guide Ned. We started off and the first castle which is a museum operated by the government. It is really well maintained and in a beautiful setting. The second castle is owned by and older lady with incredible knowledge of the home’s history and a massive collection of art from Croatian artists. The last stop is a winery which is in a beautiful location to go along with the excellent wines and food. Ned was incredibly knowledgeable about each location and a lot of fun to spend the day with."
* A traveler said: "Meeting our tour guide Damjan was the best part! The wine tasting at Jagunic winery was amazing and so informative. Restaurant in Samabor..Gabreku..fantastic, especially mushroom soup..thank you Damjan for a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to get to know the city and history of Zagreb. Maya was great at providing information about history and answering all our questions. The tour exceeded my expectations in 2.5hrs."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was nice, very professional and knowledgeable geo political history. He gave quite a few recommendations about what to eat and what to buy when we were on our free time. Our group was small and everyone bounded after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Tour! Tom was a incredible tour guide. My entire family enjoyed the tour/food/ conversation. Thank you so much. Excellent selection for the stores, restaurant and shops we went to. I would highly recommend the tour and tour guide."
* A traveler said: "My best advise is not to eat before you take this tour! You get to eat plenty and it is all so delicious! Vid, our tour guide, was very pleasant and informative."
* A traveler said: "It was just amazing ! I wasn't expecting this breathtaking view of Bled with the lake, the church on the island, the castle on the Cliff and the mountains in the background. Our guide Dino was cool and gave us a lot of information about Slovenia. I highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience! Karmela is fantastic, so knowledgeable. We had an amazing time touring the market, visiting a local wine shop, and enjoying an afternoon coffee. We give this tour the highest recommendation."
* A traveler said: "I had a fantastic time with Tanya, who very quickly became a very good friend. She was both knowledgeable of the Istrian area and very friendly/easy to get on with. I would highly recommend her services (and the rest of Viatica Travel) for any prospective travelers to Croatia, Slovenia or Bosnia and Herzegovina."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with Tom. After a morning walk and coffee in Samobor we headed to two wine tastings in Plesivica. We’ve done wine tastings before but never like this . We were able to engage directly with the winemakers themselves over great local bites and amazing wines . Each one did not hesitate to answer our questions about their family histories and unique winemaking processes. Their passion for winemaking was a joy to see and experience . Thank you Tom for a memorable day!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria