Top Zagreb Wine, Beer & Spirits
34 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "Petra was a charming and knowledgeable guide. She clearly explained the inner city layout and gave us information about many parks, buildings and monuments. It was wonderful sharing a few hours with a lovely local person."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to get to know the city and history of Zagreb. Maya was great at providing information about history and answering all our questions. The tour exceeded my expectations in 2.5hrs."
* A traveler said: "The energy of our guide was perfect!!! He was so knowledgeable and fun to be with! Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We hit all the highlights and the guide--a native of Zagreb--was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and Croatia. It was a wonderful tour of a beautiful city rich in history, and the guide brought it all out!"
* A traveler said: "An important and necessary telling of the torn history of war in this region. Presented with balance and sensitivity. A balance to simple feel good tourism, with depth."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip, highly worth it!! Our guide Maja was excellent. Great knowledge and very personable, she made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Anotonio was awesome and provided a great experience for us! The restaurants were good choices and the food and wine were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous private tour!! Adam was a wonderful host, and was extremely knowledgeable about the history off Zagreb! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Bravo, was great trip program, proper organisation, comfortable car, everything was done in timely manner."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was nice, very professional and knowledgeable geo political history. He gave quite a few recommendations about what to eat and what to buy when we were on our free time. Our group was small and everyone bounded after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful road trip to Slovenia and lake bled by driver Darko. Extraordinary and good service throughout the journey. Thank you ."
* A traveler said: "I had a fantastic time with Tanya, who very quickly became a very good friend. She was both knowledgeable of the Istrian area and very friendly/easy to get on with. I would highly recommend her services (and the rest of Viatica Travel) for any prospective travelers to Croatia, Slovenia or Bosnia and Herzegovina."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience! Karmela is fantastic, so knowledgeable. We had an amazing time touring the market, visiting a local wine shop, and enjoying an afternoon coffee. We give this tour the highest recommendation."
* A traveler said: "Meeting our tour guide Damjan was the best part! The wine tasting at Jagunic winery was amazing and so informative. Restaurant in Samabor..Gabreku..fantastic, especially mushroom soup..thank you Damjan for a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing day spent with our tour guide Ned. We started off and the first castle which is a museum operated by the government. It is really well maintained and in a beautiful setting. The second castle is owned by and older lady with incredible knowledge of the home’s history and a massive collection of art from Croatian artists. The last stop is a winery which is in a beautiful location to go along with the excellent wines and food. Ned was incredibly knowledgeable about each location and a lot of fun to spend the day with."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with Tom. After a morning walk and coffee in Samobor we headed to two wine tastings in Plesivica. We’ve done wine tastings before but never like this . We were able to engage directly with the winemakers themselves over great local bites and amazing wines . Each one did not hesitate to answer our questions about their family histories and unique winemaking processes. Their passion for winemaking was a joy to see and experience . Thank you Tom for a memorable day!!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a lovely time on this tour. Our guide answered all our questions, was flexible on the schedule and even brought us a gift bag with his favorite childhood snacks! Highly recommend for anyone who wants to do a winery tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Walking Tour of Upper and Downtown Zagreb
- Feel the Pulse of the City - Small Group Zagreb Walking Tour with Funicular Ride
- Experience Zagreb with a local - Private walking tour
- Varazdin Baroque Town and Trakoscan Castle - Small Group Day Trip from Zagreb
- Zagreb: 3.5–Hour Traditional Culinary Walking Tour
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria