Top Zagreb Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
12 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Tour! Tom was a incredible tour guide. My entire family enjoyed the tour/food/ conversation. Thank you so much. Excellent selection for the stores, restaurant and shops we went to. I would highly recommend the tour and tour guide."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour, it was an easy way to see the lakes from Zagreb. NB: The lakes are worth seeing but are extremely busy."
* A traveler said: "Bravo, was great trip program, proper organisation, comfortable car, everything was done in timely manner."
* A traveler said: "Anotonio was awesome and provided a great experience for us! The restaurants were good choices and the food and wine were excellent."
* A traveler said: "My best advise is not to eat before you take this tour! You get to eat plenty and it is all so delicious! Vid, our tour guide, was very pleasant and informative."
* A traveler said: "Great bike ride to get good orientation and great history for several interesting spots. Totally recommend this bike tour."
* A traveler said: "We hit all the highlights and the guide--a native of Zagreb--was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and Croatia. It was a wonderful tour of a beautiful city rich in history, and the guide brought it all out!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing day spent with our tour guide Ned. We started off and the first castle which is a museum operated by the government. It is really well maintained and in a beautiful setting. The second castle is owned by and older lady with incredible knowledge of the home’s history and a massive collection of art from Croatian artists. The last stop is a winery which is in a beautiful location to go along with the excellent wines and food. Ned was incredibly knowledgeable about each location and a lot of fun to spend the day with."
* A traveler said: "Driver was excellent, 10 minutes early for pick up, personable, clean van, helpful with the luggage! Top drawer. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Lake bled is beautiful, as is the city of Ljubljana. Throughly enjoyed the day. Patrik was a great tour guide. Very informative and accomodating. Would recommend to anyone travelling to Zagreb"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour worth the long drive of three hours from Zagreb. Maja, our driver, was very nice and helpful, very pleasant personality. Our tour guide in Ljubljana, Alenka, was very knowledgeable and had a great personality as well. Both, Ljubljana and Bled Castle offered very beautiful views, in my opinion this was a worth booking tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Museum of Illusions
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Art Pavilion
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Lotrscak Tower
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Mimara Museum (Muzej Mimara)
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria