Top Zagreb Running Tours
13 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "Patrick was nice, very professional and knowledgeable geo political history. He gave quite a few recommendations about what to eat and what to buy when we were on our free time. Our group was small and everyone bounded after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely tour. Petra, our guide, was fantastic as was our driver Mario. Petra was very informative, took us at a good pace and made sure we had lots of stops for photos. The tour made our trip to both Rastoke and Plitvice completely stress free. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour, it was an easy way to see the lakes from Zagreb. NB: The lakes are worth seeing but are extremely busy."
* A traveler said: "An important and necessary telling of the torn history of war in this region. Presented with balance and sensitivity. A balance to simple feel good tourism, with depth."
* A traveler said: "A convenient and easy way to get to the hotel without having to worry about finding transport."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to get to know the city and history of Zagreb. Maya was great at providing information about history and answering all our questions. The tour exceeded my expectations in 2.5hrs."
* A traveler said: "Driver was excellent, 10 minutes early for pick up, personable, clean van, helpful with the luggage! Top drawer. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day in Slovenia. It’s the end of travel season, and so my small group tour became a private tour with Maja, and it did not disappoint. From the funicular in Ljubljana to creme cakes at Lake Bled, this tour was a fantastic experience. With a great tour guide, beautiful locations, and good food, you can’t go wrong!"
* A traveler said: "Very good English and right on time. Very nice after a long trip. Gave us tips about Zagreb as he drove. Very helpful."
* A traveler said: "We hit all the highlights and the guide--a native of Zagreb--was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and Croatia. It was a wonderful tour of a beautiful city rich in history, and the guide brought it all out!"
* A traveler said: "Bravo, was great trip program, proper organisation, comfortable car, everything was done in timely manner."
* A traveler said: "The energy of our guide was perfect!!! He was so knowledgeable and fun to be with! Highly recommended!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ljubljana and Bled Lake - small group - day tour from Zagreb
- Feel the Pulse of the City - Small Group Zagreb Walking Tour with Funicular Ride
- Slovenia, Ljubljana and Lake Bled Full Day Small Group Excursion from Zagreb
- Experience Zagreb with a local - Private walking tour
- Grand SLOVENIA: Ljubljana + Lake Bled + Postojna Cave - fully Private Tour
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Lotrscak Tower
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Museum of Illusions
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Art Pavilion
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria