Top Zagreb Pop Culture
16 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Lake bled is beautiful, as is the city of Ljubljana. Throughly enjoyed the day. Patrik was a great tour guide. Very informative and accomodating. Would recommend to anyone travelling to Zagreb"
* A traveler said: "Super guide - Christina. Very interesting and a lot of information! Deep insights. Extremely professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Our guide, Petra, was very informative and gave us a well rounded tour around the city center. The funicular view was fantastic. It was a great way to know the city in a short period of time."
* A traveler said: "Dario was waiting for us when our flight arrived late. The car was nice, the ride was great and he was a really nice guy."
* A traveler said: "The energy of our guide was perfect!!! He was so knowledgeable and fun to be with! Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We hit all the highlights and the guide--a native of Zagreb--was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and Croatia. It was a wonderful tour of a beautiful city rich in history, and the guide brought it all out!"
* A traveler said: "Anotonio was awesome and provided a great experience for us! The restaurants were good choices and the food and wine were excellent."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour worth the long drive of three hours from Zagreb. Maja, our driver, was very nice and helpful, very pleasant personality. Our tour guide in Ljubljana, Alenka, was very knowledgeable and had a great personality as well. Both, Ljubljana and Bled Castle offered very beautiful views, in my opinion this was a worth booking tour."
* A traveler said: "Driver was excellent, 10 minutes early for pick up, personable, clean van, helpful with the luggage! Top drawer. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A convenient and easy way to get to the hotel without having to worry about finding transport."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful road trip to Slovenia and lake bled by driver Darko. Extraordinary and good service throughout the journey. Thank you ."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for a tour adjusted to our interests in super fun company - we had a great time with our hosts."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ljubljana and Bled Lake - small group - day tour from Zagreb
- Feel the Pulse of the City - Small Group Zagreb Walking Tour with Funicular Ride
- Experience Zagreb with a local - Private walking tour
- Zagreb: 3.5–Hour Traditional Culinary Walking Tour
- Slovenia, Ljubljana and Lake Bled Full Day Small Group Excursion from Zagreb
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria