Top Zagreb Private and Luxury
107 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was so informative and easy, the guide Luca was so knowledgeable and easy to listen to which made the whole experience enjoyable. I would recommend his tour to anyone and everyone."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour of the city of Zagreb. We were not visiting the city for very long, so this gave us a quick overview of the highlights of the city. We happened to be the only people on the tour, so it was very personal. We look forward to visiting Zagreb again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "The energy of our guide was perfect!!! He was so knowledgeable and fun to be with! Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We hit all the highlights and the guide--a native of Zagreb--was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and Croatia. It was a wonderful tour of a beautiful city rich in history, and the guide brought it all out!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Bruno brilliant. Bikes were in excellent condition and very suitable for this type of tour. 4 hour tour covered both upper and lower Zagreb more than adequately. Bruno was a wealth of information and delivered it with clarity and laughter. A must tour for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Terrific way to see Zagreb, Bruno was a great guide and gave great background information on the city and history of the region. When I am back in the city I will do the tour again with my wife!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was our tour guide and was fantastic! He took the time to really explain the history of Croatia and Zagreb. He even adjusted our time to accommodate us due to bad weather. He recommended great places to eat and drink at along the route, and even made suggestions for other places on our Croatian trip."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Andrea was a great guide and very understanding. We had a little probl3m and we arrived a bit lare and she waited for us and extended the time so we could see everyrhing. Great guide with a lot of knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Great service. Alex picked us up from the hotel. He gave us a fascinating insight into the history of Croatia and the troubles in the 90's. We stopped at a lovely village on the way to Plitvice. At Plitvice we got tickets quickly and began the tour. We covered all the lakes and Alex was a great guide. It's a stunning place. Be aware of crowds!! Especially in peak season. On the way back we swam in the river at the little village we stopped at earlier. A perfect end to the day! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this day tour. Would highly recommend it for a great day out."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful village and countryside. Very interesting guide, Dejan, who went out of his way to be helpful!"
* A traveler said: "The car was nice and clean. Anto was very nice and friendly. Excellent service. He took us to a beach near Opatija, after the tour, then stopped by at a wine store on the way back, as we wanted to buy a bottle of wine... I definitely recommend the service. One caveat is that he needs to provide more information about the places. I would recommend getting a local guide or just read in advance (like we did) to know exactly where you want to go and what you want to do."
* A traveler said: "WOW - What a day! Truly spectactular experience - extremely personal and very welcoming from the Get-Go. Our guide, Tanja, made us feel immediately at ease whilst we settled down for the drive towards Slovenia. We were expecting to become part of a larger group tour however, the personal touch (it was just the pair of us & Tanja) made a huge difference to the overall experience. We found Tanja to be extremely knowledgeable on a variety of subjects (not just relevant to the tour ie Brexit) and more than happy to answer any questions we had. POSTOJNA Caves were amazing. Our initial decent into the caves is by mini train for about 12 mins, at which point, we disembarked for the walk of approx 2 kms which includes some steps climbs and a rather daunting "Russian" Bridge between the Old & The New Caves. Next we drove onto Predjama Castle. This is believed to be the largest Cave Castle in the World. Tanja joined us for this tour. However, it was clearly obviously that Tanja was also extremely knowledgeable about the history of this location. For the 2nd time on the tour, we were both scared to cross another bridge, joining the current Cave Castle to the remains of the original cave castle behind it. You dont need much imagination to visualise what life would have been like in that place over the centuries. Next we drove to the final destination on the tour - LJUBLJANA Old Town. A beautiful tiny city where Tanja gave us a bit more of the history before recommending a Slovenian Restaurant serving traditional Slovenian food for a late lunch. And then - back to Zagreb (where we slept on the journey back whilst safe in the knowledge that Tanja wasnt). Overall - an amazing experience with a truly personal touch. Thank you very much Tanja."
* A traveler said: "Angelo was fantastic. We arrived early and caught a marathon, had the park virtually to ourselves for a few hours, and spent the day exploring the majesty that is Plitvice! 10/10 recommend 🙂"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Mimara Museum (Muzej Mimara)
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Lotrscak Tower
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Museum of Illusions
- Art Pavilion
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria