Top Zagreb Food Tours
84 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "My best advise is not to eat before you take this tour! You get to eat plenty and it is all so delicious! Vid, our tour guide, was very pleasant and informative."
* A traveler said: "An amazing day spent with our tour guide Ned. We started off and the first castle which is a museum operated by the government. It is really well maintained and in a beautiful setting. The second castle is owned by and older lady with incredible knowledge of the home’s history and a massive collection of art from Croatian artists. The last stop is a winery which is in a beautiful location to go along with the excellent wines and food. Ned was incredibly knowledgeable about each location and a lot of fun to spend the day with."
* A traveler said: "Anotonio was awesome and provided a great experience for us! The restaurants were good choices and the food and wine were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Tour! Tom was a incredible tour guide. My entire family enjoyed the tour/food/ conversation. Thank you so much. Excellent selection for the stores, restaurant and shops we went to. I would highly recommend the tour and tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience! Karmela is fantastic, so knowledgeable. We had an amazing time touring the market, visiting a local wine shop, and enjoying an afternoon coffee. We give this tour the highest recommendation."
* A traveler said: "Great tour full of food and drinks as well as history storytelling. You will be taken to places with high quality food. Personal highlight was the olive oil tasting. With the told legends and stories about the town you will become one of the locals of Zagreb!!!"
* A traveler said: "Tom picked us up from our hotel. Had a great drive to the vineyards. Tom recommended two amazing vineyards in stunning settings. Winemakers were fantastic. We even bought two cases of wine to be shipped home. We've just got them. Thank you Tom!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a lovely time on this tour. Our guide answered all our questions, was flexible on the schedule and even brought us a gift bag with his favorite childhood snacks! Highly recommend for anyone who wants to do a winery tour."
* A traveler said: "Meeting our tour guide Damjan was the best part! The wine tasting at Jagunic winery was amazing and so informative. Restaurant in Samabor..Gabreku..fantastic, especially mushroom soup..thank you Damjan for a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous private tour!! Adam was a wonderful host, and was extremely knowledgeable about the history off Zagreb! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The energy of our guide was perfect!!! He was so knowledgeable and fun to be with! Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The history behind the beautifull city Zagreb. Karlo was a great person to give the tour. He was very considering of your wishes during the tour."
* A traveler said: "Alex was our tour guide and was fantastic! He took the time to really explain the history of Croatia and Zagreb. He even adjusted our time to accommodate us due to bad weather. He recommended great places to eat and drink at along the route, and even made suggestions for other places on our Croatian trip."
* A traveler said: "Karlo A really great tour to learn more about Zegreb. karlo takes you to see parts of the city to get amazing pictures on your trip. We really enjoyed learning about this amazing city and all the quirky stories! I recommend taking this tour the day you arrive in Zagreb so you can get a layout of the city also the guide Karlo is pretty awesome at keeping you interested and it’s definitely a tour where you get your money’s worth."
* A traveler said: "Karlo is fantastic! I had one of the best walking tours ever! Karlo knows Zagreb. He also is very flexible and really does personalize the tour depending on the group's interests."
* A traveler said: "Petra was a charming and knowledgeable guide. She clearly explained the inner city layout and gave us information about many parks, buildings and monuments. It was wonderful sharing a few hours with a lovely local person."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour of the city of Zagreb. We were not visiting the city for very long, so this gave us a quick overview of the highlights of the city. We happened to be the only people on the tour, so it was very personal. We look forward to visiting Zagreb again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Igor is a wonderful photographer. He is knowledgeable and helpful in a constructive way. Outstanding tour."
* A traveler said: "Great bike ride to get good orientation and great history for several interesting spots. Totally recommend this bike tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Lotrscak Tower
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Art Pavilion
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Museum of Illusions
- Mimara Museum (Muzej Mimara)
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria