Top Zagreb Cultural Tours
289 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "Super guide - Christina. Very interesting and a lot of information! Deep insights. Extremely professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Our guide, Petra, was very informative and gave us a well rounded tour around the city center. The funicular view was fantastic. It was a great way to know the city in a short period of time."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely tour. Petra, our guide, was fantastic as was our driver Mario. Petra was very informative, took us at a good pace and made sure we had lots of stops for photos. The tour made our trip to both Rastoke and Plitvice completely stress free. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great bike ride to get good orientation and great history for several interesting spots. Totally recommend this bike tour."
* A traveler said: "An amazing day spent with our tour guide Ned. We started off and the first castle which is a museum operated by the government. It is really well maintained and in a beautiful setting. The second castle is owned by and older lady with incredible knowledge of the home’s history and a massive collection of art from Croatian artists. The last stop is a winery which is in a beautiful location to go along with the excellent wines and food. Ned was incredibly knowledgeable about each location and a lot of fun to spend the day with."
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Lake bled is beautiful, as is the city of Ljubljana. Throughly enjoyed the day. Patrik was a great tour guide. Very informative and accomodating. Would recommend to anyone travelling to Zagreb"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour worth the long drive of three hours from Zagreb. Maja, our driver, was very nice and helpful, very pleasant personality. Our tour guide in Ljubljana, Alenka, was very knowledgeable and had a great personality as well. Both, Ljubljana and Bled Castle offered very beautiful views, in my opinion this was a worth booking tour."
* A traveler said: "We hit all the highlights and the guide--a native of Zagreb--was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and Croatia. It was a wonderful tour of a beautiful city rich in history, and the guide brought it all out!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip, highly worth it!! Our guide Maja was excellent. Great knowledge and very personable, she made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "I had a fantastic time with Tanya, who very quickly became a very good friend. She was both knowledgeable of the Istrian area and very friendly/easy to get on with. I would highly recommend her services (and the rest of Viatica Travel) for any prospective travelers to Croatia, Slovenia or Bosnia and Herzegovina."
* A traveler said: "The tour was so informative and easy, the guide Luca was so knowledgeable and easy to listen to which made the whole experience enjoyable. I would recommend his tour to anyone and everyone."
* A traveler said: "First of all adored my tour guide Tammy!!!! Secondly, sites were wonderous as you can imagine. It is very remarkable the human fascination with falling water, it makes you wonder if all of God's creatures can sense the magnitude of these natural wonders. Furthermore if you do not find these falls magnificent can you be considered human?"
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice trip..The driver was friendly and informative. the views were breathtaking and the rides were awesome."
* A traveler said: "Petra was a charming and knowledgeable guide. She clearly explained the inner city layout and gave us information about many parks, buildings and monuments. It was wonderful sharing a few hours with a lovely local person."
* A traveler said: "The energy of our guide was perfect!!! He was so knowledgeable and fun to be with! Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour and very friendly tour guide Mr. Goran - was awesome, he covered so much history about Croatia and arounds.. which for me is going above and beyond, and in spite of full day driving…will definitely recommend everyone to come in."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Bruno brilliant. Bikes were in excellent condition and very suitable for this type of tour. 4 hour tour covered both upper and lower Zagreb more than adequately. Bruno was a wealth of information and delivered it with clarity and laughter. A must tour for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Terrific way to see Zagreb, Bruno was a great guide and gave great background information on the city and history of the region. When I am back in the city I will do the tour again with my wife!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Feel the Pulse of the City - Small Group Zagreb Walking Tour with Funicular Ride
- Classic Zagreb Bike Tour
- Ljubljana and Bled Lake - small group - day tour from Zagreb
- Slovenia, Ljubljana and Lake Bled Full Day Small Group Excursion from Zagreb
- Best of Zagreb Private Tour with Funicular Ride and WW2 Tunnels
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Underground Tours
- Pop Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Lotrscak Tower
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Museum of Illusions
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Art Pavilion
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Mimara Museum (Muzej Mimara)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria