Top Zagreb Coffee & Tea Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Luxury Car Tours
3 results | All Zagreb Tours
Sort by: Featured
Make the most of your time in Slovenia on this immersive, full-day tour—and come up with a custom itinerary that best suits your schedule and interests. Meet your guide at a time and Zagreb location that are most convenient for you, and travel by car across the border into Slovenia. You’ll begin by visiting the country’s leafy, rarefied capital of Ljubljana. Then, head to the glacier-carved Lake Bled, or to the sprawling Postojna Cave: whichever you’d prefer to see.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Explore Zagreb through the eyes of the locals, by taking this unique "Croatian culture and customs" oriented walking tour that will show you what is Croatia really about. Learn about Croatian coffee culture, mentality, history and customs! Your guide will take to the main attractions in the city center and provide a delicious specialty coffee tasting in a local roaster&coffee shop.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Step into the allure of this little medieval and winery tour . Where you will enjoy its charming architecture surrounded by forested hills of Samobor. It is especially known for its Cremeschnitte cake, Mustarda, Bermet liquor, crystal and most fun of all for its attractive carnival festivities in February, affter Samobor we are off to Plesivica wine road-the region of green hills and valleys wrapped in vineyards and small family wineries.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Coffee & Tea Tours in Zagreb?
The best Coffee & Tea Tours in Zagreb according to Viator travelers are:
What Coffee & Tea Tours in Zagreb are taking additional safety precautions?
These Zagreb experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Coffee & Tea Tours in Zagreb are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Zagreb may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Lotrscak Tower
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Museum of Illusions
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Art Pavilion
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria