Top Zadar Walking Tours
36 results | All Zadar Tours
* A traveler said: "Lia (Lea) is a fantastic guide. She obviously knows the city inside out. There's so much to pack in but with a small group (free tours can get so crowded) there's more chance of building s relationship with the group and guide to get the most from the experience. The only thing I would say is advertising the tastings is a wee bit of an exaggeration. In a shop for one piece of cheese then back to.the office for a plastic shot glass of maraschino.. That's no fault of the guide, who gave a great tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a really interesting experience. The detail was a bit thin at some of the locations compared to others and I was initially thrown a bit by looking down on things with no apparent floor beneath my feet, but I really enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "Magic moments with very very kind guides! We are a family with 2 children of 3 and 6 years and everyone will keep a fantastic memory of this unique day."
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous doing the park without a guide but the driver gave us easy instructions on which route to take and how long it should take us. It was great. I was glad I read the reviews or I would have been confused about initially being driven to a meeting point and boarding one of a few larger vans. But the people were organized and put us in the correct vehicles. This park is gorgeous. Highlight of the trip."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Staff was extremely courteous. It was a great value as well. The only thing that was disappointing was that there was no time to visit the mir lake."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide and Tour. Super River. Compared to other Daytrips really valuable. 30 People on the Tour, and 5 Tours in parallel, but still in harmony with nature."
* A traveler said: "Very beutiful nature with small lakes on different levels with watefalls beteween them and water poring through cracks in the rocks of limestone. The water in the lakes are cristal clear. A fantastic tour walking through this park. Our very competent and nice guide Ante made this a fantastic tour."
* A traveler said: "Sven was incredibly patient and understanding. No matter what we threw at him, everything was “no problem”."
* A traveler said: "The skipper ( Borna )was super nice and super professional. The place where he brought us was super nice also ! I recommend it !"
* A traveler said: "Everything was well organize. I would totally recommend this service. The bus was comfortable and the driver gave us information about the park and routes."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with Iva. Trying to fit so much information into a walk and keep everyone's interest is a real skill. She was open to some difficult questions and handled everything well. It was a small group but we all had her attention. Guide and tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. From the welcome of the staff to the boat, which had a lot of space and shade, to swimming in the amazingly clear sea. The best of the tour was the visit to the old Franciscan monastery. Amazing experience for only 4 hours. We will definitely come again."
* A traveler said: "We truly enjoyed our small group tour in Zadar. Lucy was an excellent guide and was very accommodating to our group. We feel that we experienced a unique side of Zadar. Would highly recommend the small group tour as a way to see this wonderful city."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to explore an interesting city. Our tour guide was great! She was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our many questions proficiently."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at the port and driven to Krka National Park where we had a great walking tour through the National Park to see the waterfalls. Then we went to Zadar to see the Sea Organ, Sun Salutation, and learn some of the history of Zadar."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zadar Walking Tour
- Zadar Walking Tour with Virtual Reality Experience
- From Zadar: Kornati-Telascica National Park Day Trip with Breakfast and Lunch
- KORNATI ISLANDS & TELASCICA PARK TOUR, Small Group–max 12 ppl, 6 Stops, Full Day
- Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Tour from Zadar - simple, comfortable and safe
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria