Top Zadar Private Drivers
72 results | All Zadar Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a really interesting experience. The detail was a bit thin at some of the locations compared to others and I was initially thrown a bit by looking down on things with no apparent floor beneath my feet, but I really enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "The skipper ( Borna )was super nice and super professional. The place where he brought us was super nice also ! I recommend it !"
* A traveler said: "When you go on a sailing trip with Captain Rajko you are in for a real treat. The sail boat itself is beautiful. Rajko was a wonderful host, tour guide, chef and captain. My entire family loved the day we spent with Rajko and can’t wait to come back to Zadar to do it again. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who visits Zadar and who loves the water."
* A traveler said: "Lia (Lea) is a fantastic guide. She obviously knows the city inside out. There's so much to pack in but with a small group (free tours can get so crowded) there's more chance of building s relationship with the group and guide to get the most from the experience. The only thing I would say is advertising the tastings is a wee bit of an exaggeration. In a shop for one piece of cheese then back to.the office for a plastic shot glass of maraschino.. That's no fault of the guide, who gave a great tour."
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous doing the park without a guide but the driver gave us easy instructions on which route to take and how long it should take us. It was great. I was glad I read the reviews or I would have been confused about initially being driven to a meeting point and boarding one of a few larger vans. But the people were organized and put us in the correct vehicles. This park is gorgeous. Highlight of the trip."
* A traveler said: "Everything was well organize. I would totally recommend this service. The bus was comfortable and the driver gave us information about the park and routes."
* A traveler said: "Magic moments with very very kind guides! We are a family with 2 children of 3 and 6 years and everyone will keep a fantastic memory of this unique day."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide and Tour. Super River. Compared to other Daytrips really valuable. 30 People on the Tour, and 5 Tours in parallel, but still in harmony with nature."
* A traveler said: "Everything was very well organized. The stops have been marvelous and the service on board were perfect. Raquel and Mattheu showed us very beautiful places and were very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Our skipper Miros did an excellent job, I found him to be safety conscious and Intuitive to our needs. Very capable on the boat and willing to share his knowledge. I would recommend this adventure to anyone that would like to do some sailing."
* A traveler said: "Just exceptional … must do in Zadar With my two young adult children… really fantastic tour of the city, markets and an amazing culinary experience. My two young kids loved the hands on approach to cooking."
Frequently Asked Questions
- SAKARUN BEACH & SUNKEN SHIP SNORKELING, Small Groups - max 12ppl, All-Inclusive
- Daysailing & SUP experience
- Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Tour from Zadar - simple, comfortable and safe
- Half-Day Guided Zrmanja Canoe Safari
- BEST OF LONG ISLAND - DUGI OTOK TOUR, Small Group–max 12 ppl, 7 Stops, Full Day
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria