Top Verona Skip-the-Line Tours
12 results | All Verona Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was really friendly and outgoing, her English was pretty good, too. We could ask questions ourselves and she had an answer to all of them. Despite that the information given wasn't too embedded in a long-winded review of the arena and Italian's history but very compact and interesting without overchallenging anyone. Although I was by myself I made friends easily and everyone was in a really good mood. Of course we also didn't have to queue for anything because our guide was getting the entrance tickets for everyone in a heartbeat (those tickets are included in the tour fee though). Would totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Izabella, who was very passionate about Verona and this came across really well during the tour. She was very thorough in relating the history of the city and had a good sense of humour. Would thoroughly recommend this tour as a way of finding out as much as possible about Verona in the space of two hours!"
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide! Best ti me to go in the morning because less tourist are around . Good mix between historical information and tips to fill the afternoon"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice tour to take the price is kinda steep but you get a lot of valuable information from the tour"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guide was 5* bikes were great and tour was excellent ………………….. definitely would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of our favorites in Italy. We loved Virginia, our guide. She is very knowledgeable about the history, the food and the WINE. We loved the wine shop and the owner, Franco. That was our favorite part. We learned so much about the local wineries. We are have several bottles shipped home. Don’t miss this one!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Isabella was perfect. She was very patient and passionate while guiding us through Verona. Great guide, perfect walk, the best way to get to know Verona !"
* A traveler said: "An excellent learning experience. David made this event interesting and fun. We explored the Valpolicella (sic) region, and learned about making V. Classico and V. Superior wines and Amarone preparation. The group was small (6) and friendly. We visited one winery and tasted its excellent wines. A great experience."
* A traveler said: "Our trip around Verona was amazing. Very beautiful city. Our guide, Valeria was awesome. Very informative and knowledgeable of the history and culture of the area."
* A traveler said: "We had a great cooling experience! Delicious food, intersting tips and tricks and a very nice atmosphere. One of our highlights so far, we would definitely recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "It was a super nice tour with a very friendly and knowledgable guide Izabella. She was a lot of fun to follow, very engaging with lots of nice stories about the city. When she learnt that we were the first time in Verona, she made a small detour to also present the story of the city and it took 45 minutes longer than initially planned. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ponte Pietra
- Verona Arena
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Movieland Park
- Nicolis Museum
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Porta Borsari
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Porta Palio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy