QC Termetorino Tours
Turin is known as a fast-paced hub of industrial and financial business. Slow down and unwind within this bustling metropolis at QC Termetorino, an indulgent spa where you’ll find thermal and steam baths, relaxation rooms, massages, and other spa treatments.
QC Termetorino is one of the Italy’s 10 QC Terme wellness spas. Set in the elegant 19th-century Palazzo Albegg in the heart of Turin, this day spa offers saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms, a salt room, an outdoor garden with open-air pool, and a vast selection of specialized therapeutic and relaxing massages, including customized and couples massage.
Opt for a day pass that includes the use of QC Termetorino’s spa facilities, along with a bathrobe, towel, and a pair of slippers, or choose a luxury evening experience that includes a light buffet of finger foods, fresh fruit, and drinks. Conveniently located along the main Corso Vittorio Emanuele II in the center of Turin, the spa is the perfect spot to unwind before or after exploring the city's most famous sights, such as the Egyptian Museum, National Automobile Museum, and Piazza Castello.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Bathing suits are not provided, so be sure to bring your own.
- Spa treatments are not included in the entrance fee and must be reserved separately in advance.
- The minimum age to enter the spa is 14.
- In addition to the evening buffet, the spa offers healthy lunch options daily at an extra charge.
- The spa is partially accessible to wheelchairs. Contact the spa directly for more details.
How to Get There
QC Termetorino is located along the Corso Vittorio Emanuele II thoroughfare near the Re Umberto metro station in the city center, an easy walk from the Porta Nuova train station and many of the city’s main sights.
When to Get There
The spa can be very crowded on weekends and holidays, so schedule your visit on a weekday for a more relaxing atmosphere.
Spas in Italy
“Taking the waters” in Italy’s spas has been an important part of local culture since Ancient Roman times. Italians from teenagers to retirees soak their cares away in the country’s many urban spas and rural thermal baths, so don’t be shy about indulging in a relaxing spa day.
1 Tours and Activities to Experience QC Termetorino
Frequently Asked Questions
Things to do near Turin
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Asti
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Castelletto di Branduzzo
- Things to do in Chamonix
- Things to do in Lake Maggiore
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Interlaken
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes