Swiss Alps Tours
* A traveler said: "Really good experience and was made to feel very comfortable as I was nervous. The only thing that was my own fault was that I felt a bit air sick and should of taken a sickness pill beforehand."
* A traveler said: "Best of Switzerland guide Konrad was wonderful, spoke several languages, was driver and tour guide . Gave great background of the area we visited and just an all around great experience of Jungfraujoch!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible experience! There are no words to explain what an amazing memory this is to me now. I cannot recommend doing this enough."
* A traveler said: "Marki my pilot made my first paragliding experience most memorable for me. I had some fears being the first timer. He continuously kept me engaged and instilled confidence by letting even letting me pilot it for a while. The scenic beauty of interlaken is unmatchable when you see while gliding over the town."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately, I didn't get to jump due to poor weather. The people at Skydive Interlaken were very accommodating, offering to take us in the morning, but we couldn't. They ensured a prompt refund. I hope to return soon!"
* A traveler said: "Was the first time my family ever tried canyoning and couldn't have asked for a better guides. They were knowledgeable, kind, friendly and patient. Can be bit scary at times, especially for me (mom) but they guided me every step of the way and so happy I did it all. No regrets!!!"
* A traveler said: "With the printed brochure and the swiss pass we obtained the tickets to go to the Jungfraujoch. After thrre trains you arrive to the final station where you can enjoy the views of the glaciar, go out into the snow where some activity previous payment are available or go up to the observatory."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views! You have to really want to see this as it is not easy to access. Includes a drive or train ride, a bus ride, and 4 gondola rides in order to reach the top. Well worth it! Recommend an early start to beat the tour buses. We went straight to Schilthorn first, then took our time at each stop on our return, Birg, Murren. Schilthorn-Bond world and skyline view was amazing. Birg-"Thrill Walk" is an understatement. Murren-car free alpine ski village. Caution if claustrophobic, acrophobic, or elderly as the gondolas may be crowded with tourists and skiers."
* A traveler said: "Hudson, Owen and Konstantine were outstanding. They provided the right amount of safety and instruction with a good bit of humor and entertainment. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was brilliant. Friendly owner who even phoned me to figure out the best time to start. Went to town o. The painting which totally made the day. Then the set up was cool. I just kept looking around and a bar too. Can’t figure out why there aren’t more of this type of thing"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Engadine Valley
- Falconeria Locarno
- Schynige Platte
- Zermatt-Matterhorn Ski Paradise
- Glacier Express
- Adventure Park Interlaken (Seilpark Interlaken)
- Ballenberg, Swiss Open-Air Museum
- Ecomuseum Simplon
- Grindelwald First
- Aletsch Glacier
- Gornergrat Railway (Gornergrat Bahn)
- Jungfraujoch Sphinx Observatory (Sphinx-Observatorium)
- Segantini Museum
- Matterhorn Glacier Paradise
- Wengen-Männlichen Aerial Cableway
- Swiss National Park (Parc Naziunal Svizzer)
- Grimsel Pass
- Furka Pass
- Mt. Titlis
- FoxTown Factory Stores
- Lake Walen (Walensee)
- Lake Thun (Thunersee)
- Lake Brienz (Brienzersee)
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna