Top Swiss Alps In the Air
20 results | All Swiss Alps Tours
* A traveler said: "Best of Switzerland guide Konrad was wonderful, spoke several languages, was driver and tour guide . Gave great background of the area we visited and just an all around great experience of Jungfraujoch!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible experience! There are no words to explain what an amazing memory this is to me now. I cannot recommend doing this enough."
* A traveler said: "Marki my pilot made my first paragliding experience most memorable for me. I had some fears being the first timer. He continuously kept me engaged and instilled confidence by letting even letting me pilot it for a while. The scenic beauty of interlaken is unmatchable when you see while gliding over the town."
* A traveler said: "Staff and pilot, Timo, where amazing! A scenic drive up the mountain and Timo was very experienced and language was not an issue."
* A traveler said: "It was fun and easy. Everything is prepared for you and it's really beautiful. Be prepared to hike a little bit on the mountainside to the takeoff point."
* A traveler said: "Thanks you, Mr.Martin! For ourkids was the coolest thing to do, here in Davos. Both of you was very profesional and kind.Made our kids-and us, of course- a very nice day . The pictures and the movie are amazing, really. Do a great job, happy to meet you! Best whises, Alexandru family"
* A traveler said: "Great experience in such a beautiful circumstance! The meeting stop (The Office) is right in front of the Davos Platz station and it’s very easy access to the flying spot at the top of the mountains. Pilots are super seasoned and hard to notice how the controlling of paragliding is difficult. Also they are very nice guys, of course;) We can enjoy some acrobatic moves if you want, and this tour is available throughout year!"
* A traveler said: "Thank god save our day! Our trip up to the mountain on the heli was blessed with a perfect weather and I was so excited and satisfied what I’ve experienced on this. Thank you all and every other employees’ kindness. Hope to see you again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna