Top Swiss Alps Cruises & Sailing
13 results | All Swiss Alps Tours
* A traveler said: "Marki my pilot made my first paragliding experience most memorable for me. I had some fears being the first timer. He continuously kept me engaged and instilled confidence by letting even letting me pilot it for a while. The scenic beauty of interlaken is unmatchable when you see while gliding over the town."
* A traveler said: "Really good experience and was made to feel very comfortable as I was nervous. The only thing that was my own fault was that I felt a bit air sick and should of taken a sickness pill beforehand."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible experience! There are no words to explain what an amazing memory this is to me now. I cannot recommend doing this enough."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views! You have to really want to see this as it is not easy to access. Includes a drive or train ride, a bus ride, and 4 gondola rides in order to reach the top. Well worth it! Recommend an early start to beat the tour buses. We went straight to Schilthorn first, then took our time at each stop on our return, Birg, Murren. Schilthorn-Bond world and skyline view was amazing. Birg-"Thrill Walk" is an understatement. Murren-car free alpine ski village. Caution if claustrophobic, acrophobic, or elderly as the gondolas may be crowded with tourists and skiers."
* A traveler said: "Best of Switzerland guide Konrad was wonderful, spoke several languages, was driver and tour guide . Gave great background of the area we visited and just an all around great experience of Jungfraujoch!!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a lovely day with Giovanni, he picked us up on time, and he asked us what our likes and dislikes were and whether there was anything in particular we were interested in seeing and tailored the trip accordingly. Through conversations he started to get to know us and we all felt comfortable in his company. He was very knowledgeable of both the area of Lake Como and San Moritz. He ensured we got on and off the Bernina Express at the relevant points and took us to a lovely restaurant in Sankt Moritz where we very much enjoyed lunch and had time to wander around the area at our leisure. In addition he made an unscheduled stop as we were driving so that the 2 men on the trip were able to stop and admire some vintage cars in the Grand hotel car park (SM). We would recommend people to acquire his services for a great day out."
* A traveler said: "Sathya...a remarkable and great guy who took us to all locations and explained everything so nicely. He is an outstanding person with charming personality. Will surely recommend to my friends and relatives to just visit Gstaad whenever they happen to be in Switzerland."
Frequently Asked Questions
- St. Beatus Caves (St. Beatus-Höhlen)
- Ballenberg, Swiss Open-Air Museum
- Harder Kulm
- Falconeria Locarno
- Swiss Miniature Park (Swissminiatur)
- Jungfraujoch Sphinx Observatory (Sphinx-Observatorium)
- Glacier Canyon
- Aare Gorge
- Zermatt-Matterhorn Ski Paradise
- Ecomuseum Simplon
- Swiss Vapeur Parc
- Wengen-Männlichen Aerial Cableway
- Aletsch Glacier
- Swiss National Park (Parc Naziunal Svizzer)
- Schynige Platte
- First Cliff Walk
- Engadine Valley
- Glacier Express
- Gornergrat Railway (Gornergrat Bahn)
- Stockalper Palace
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna