St Augustine Tours
* A traveler said: "Ducky was our guide and she was amazing!! She told us a lot of history about St Augustine. We love this awesome town with all of it history. The trolley tour was excellent and I think everyone should take your tour because it gave us a lot of knowledge of this beautiful old town."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Tour guides were fun, knowledgeable and interesting. The trip covered a lot of St. Augustine. We saw numerous dolphins too. Would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely getting the chance to capture these pictures and actually seeing footage with spirits! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun. Captain Tyler was a very knowledgeable and funny guide. The river was eerie and beautiful. Going fast on the boat was so exhilarating. I recommend this to anyone of any age."
* A traveler said: "We were like a kid in a candy store. The dolphins were so beautiful. My kids couldn’t believe how cute they all were. The crew were so entertaining and patient and very informative."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was a great tour guide ….kept us engaged in stories and history about St. Augustine. Plus the food and wine experience was awesome. 5+ Stars…Very enjoyable tour!"
* A traveler said: "Relaxing and informative. The crew was great. A good variety of wines. We enjoyed the wildlife and the St. Augustine history. Overall great time. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Cemetery tour and fort tour. Was a beautiful night. Learned a lot about the city from the guide. Very fascinating city."
* A traveler said: "We loved it! Alex was very knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable immediately. It is no wonder this tour has a badge of excellence. It is worth the money as it is truly a wonderful and unique experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. Sandra was an awesome guide and story teller. She even had picture to correlate with her stories."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Bob. He was excellent! He has tons of interesting information and stories. I only wish the tour went to more secluded areas or was later at night. The amount of people out on the streets meant the atmosphere was not very creepy. I had a good time though!"
* A traveler said: "It’s always a good time!! Very nice paddle boat and the music is a hit! Great vibes on the water. I will definitely be back!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the boat tour of the Saint Augustine water way. The captain was very informative and interesting. We also learned a lot about the history of Saint Augustine. Would take the tour again in the future."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Sooooooo informative with a wonderful guide! Highly recommend!! Excellent orientation of city and reveals the charm and history of St Augustine."
* A traveler said: "Laura was wonderful. She introduced us to some hidden local gems. The food was delicious and we made some nice acquaintances along the way. She made each of us feel welcomed, and provided an all around good time."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour with Blaze. He was very informative and answered any and all questions that we had. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Karen, our tour guide, really brought the historical City of St. Augustine to life! She is a wonderful story teller and excellent communicator."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was very knowledgeable with good ghost stories. Also good variety of drinks in different pubs."
* A traveler said: "I've been on many tours and this was the first one that I actually saw and videoed an orb!! Bob was a great tour director and very factual and informative. I was very impressed with the spiritual evidence he let us see and hear."
* A traveler said: "Great time! Fun group and beautiful views. 2nd time on this tour and will do it again with visitors."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, we also learned some history about st Augustine and the estuaries & eco system! both Ben & Ethan were amazing guides, highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyable, gave lots of historic information. Waited patiently for us when we were running a little late due to parking issues."
* A traveler said: "No story to tell. Enjoyed the experience with friends. Kevin was awesome. The Lighthouse story was chilling."
* A traveler said: "We were switched to the night cruise since the day one was heavy rain. We had a fun night out and glad it was switched. The bike pedal boat was mostly powered by a conventional motor and thank goodness for that was we were up out of our seats most of the time. The crew was super fun. We were able to see dolphins while on our excursion and a sea turtle as it swam by the dock. I think the crowds on the street in old town loved our rendition of Sweet Caroline"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Mission Nombre de Dios
- Potter's Wax Museum
- St. Augustine History Museum
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- Old Florida Museum
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- Oldest Store Museum
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Flagler College
- Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine
- Fountain of Youth
- Lightner Museum
- St Augustine Historic District
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina