Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
Open daily 10am-5pm
48 King St, St Augustine, Florida, USA
The Government House can be found on King Street in St. Augustine, beside thePlaza de la Constitución. The museum is located on the first floor. Managed by the University of Florida, it is open daily from 10 am to 5 pm and is free of charge.
Time we'll spent!
The food was great, the wine was great, and Gary was a top notch guide. We'll do it again the next time we visit! 5/5 highly recommend!!
Jeff_S, Aug 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Flagler College
- Lightner Museum
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Colonial Quarter
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine