* A traveler said: "We've had a fantastic tourguide; Daniele. He had a great story about everything you want to know, was very social and had great humor. He made sure everybody felt comfortable all the time and you could sense that he loves the job. He talked very passionate about it. We've had a delicious lunch at a small vineyard, also with the best wines."
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed our trip, Francesco guided us very well throught the beautiful landscape of Toscany and the wine was delicious."
* A traveler said: "The balloon flight over the valleys of Tuscany was an exquisite experience of special beauty. The flight was perfectly organised by very professional and friendly guides and provided a quite enchanting overview of Tuscany, sunrise included. Definitely recommended !!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We loved all the wineries and the stop in Pienza!! We were the only two on the tour and it was very engaging!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Darrio, was excellent. He made time to show us a few extra local places. The lunch at the farm was incredible and possibly the best part."
* A traveler said: "Absolutly gorgeous ! This is the best way to learn about toscan cooking. The teaching is very clear and we learned a lot about the history of each dish. The respect of sanitory conditions was absolutly perfect. I can't wait to cook what I've learned at home ! I deeply recommand this class for all cooking lovers."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to experience a boutique winery! The dinner courses were delicious as was the wine (and olive oil and balsamic offerings) We ordered a variety of wines as the price was great and so were the shipping costs, and it arrived home shortly after we did. Our driver/host was so fun and gracious and we loved visiting the walled castle town of Monteriggioni prior to our arrival to the winery. Our tour from Siena joined up with their other tour from Florence so it was a lively evening with fun people."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely stay! Our guide Luisa is an expert in wine making. She answered even specific questions. She told us everything about the wine yard and especially about how to taste wine. The wines are delicious and even better the food. We really can recommend that experience. Thanks a lot."
* A traveler said: "Perfekt tour to experience Siena. Thanks our guide Elli. Interesting stories about history and life in Siena."
* A traveler said: "A really exciting excursion with two wine tastings. Including snack & wonderful insights into the landscape & villages of Tuscany! Really to be recommended! We met exciting people from all over the world at the tastings. Duration (11 hours) was perfect. We were even picked up at the hotel. :)"
* A traveler said: "We had a GREAT time, learned a lot, ate plenty, and drank PLENTY! Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and shared that with us. Toured 2 wineries with tastings. Fun afternoon. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great afternoon with our guild riding up and down the hills of Seina. She was fabulous, fun and a great guild. We saw wild life which included sheep. Went through wine and olive fields, walked and ran when we wanted to - Just and great time"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience riding down the country side. Our guide was very knowledgeable which made the whole tour even better."
* A traveler said: "We went with my girlfriend to visit the 3 wineries with Niccolò, he was on time to pick us up at our hotel and drived perfectly. On the way he told us numerous stories about Tuscany. The 3 wineries were different from each other, from the small family winery to the third which is more like a deluxe one, where we had a fantastic lunch. We highly recommend the experience!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Great wine and great history. City of Montepulcciano was the highlight! We recommend this anyone who likes wine tours and seeing areas outside normal tourist areas!"
* A traveler said: "giulia was an amazing guide. she did a fabulous job of explaining the layers of siena art, culture, and history in an engaging, approachable manor. we especially enjoyed her explanation of the Palio and it’s influence on everyday life in siena. it is SO much more than a horse race!"
* A traveler said: "Eleanor was excellent - warm, friendly and most welcoming. The tour was brilliant - a great mix of history and local culture. Everything was well explained- we learned loads about the city and were blown away by the stories of the Palio and then the inside of the Duomo . A great overall tour - cdo it tomorrow!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a pro. The best guide ever. He explained everything. It wouldn’t be the same without him. The winery owner Andrea showed us nothing but hospitality and kindness. Good food and excellent wine. Worth every euro. Thanks guys."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing Simone was fantastic.. bruschetta, ravioli(stuffed with spinach and ricotta, and mmmmm. Tiramisu..amazing experience in the countryside so friendly and welcoming thank you"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour in Siena. Just the perfect mix of history, culture and local storys about the Palio. We walked trough the ancient city, skipped the line and visited the beautiful Catherdral. We had a wonderful time with Bettina, our guide."
* A traveler said: "The guide Silvia has broad knowledge of different subjects like architecture, history, local food, people of the city ... and uses it to customize the tour individually to the audience. We have learned a lot about Siena and had a lot of fun. It was a great experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Santa Maria della Scala
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Siena Civic Museum (Museo Civico di Siena)
- Abbey of Sant'Antimo (Abbazia di Sant'Antimo)
- Siena Cathedral (Duomo)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Piazza del Campo
- Siena Piazza del Mercato
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna