Top San Sebastian Walking Tours
77 results | All San Sebastian Tours
* A traveler said: "Two hours walk in San Sebastian. Our guide explained the history of San Sebastian. End of the tour we stopt by a bar to try pintox and wine."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Antonio, was great. He gave us just the right amount of information to help us understand the city, without overwhelming us with facts. He made the day special."
* A traveler said: "Always like Hop On - Hop Off for an introduction to a new city. This one was really helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Alba, my tour guide, was so kind and knowledgeable plus her English was very good. The tour was fun, informative, and lively. I loved using the e-bike for the tour especially for the steeper climbs. Highly recommended if you love biking, history, and getting to know the city you’re visiting."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the tour with Claudia, she was so knowledgeable and was great fun! We learnt so much and have a great time! I highly recommended doing this if you visit San Sebastián, it’s a must :)"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing night experiencing the local Pintxo bars. The food was incredible and our host Eskerne made the night a wonderful memory for us. She was knowledgeable and even introduced us to the owners as we hoped from bar to bar. Delightful. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a great guide and the itinerary was fab! Bayonne was a charming fishing town, Biarritz was less fancy than I expected, and Saint Jean de Luz was super charming"
* A traveler said: "Great tour in a small town. In 2.30 hours your cover the whole city. Beer and Pinxta at the end is a treat.|Check your bike well before you start and learncheck shifting gears. You'll need it maybe once or twice but it helps."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day. I didn't know much about Gaztelugatxe, but it was beautiful. The walk to the chapel and back can be a bit of a challenge if you're only on so so shape, but soooooo worth it. After seeing Gaztelugatxe, we headed to Bilbao. We saw a few city sites then headed to lunch. Unfortunately, it started pouring down rain, but we all made the most of it. Lunch was great, and even better that it was included in the price. The Guggenheim was quite a site to see. My only recommendation for the company would be to clean up the car a bit, as first impressions are important, however our guide was great and the small group was just my family of 4, plus 1 more. I looked at other tours that went to Bilbao and toured the Guggenheim and the others were twice as much. This is a great tour and awesome value."
* A traveler said: "Judith was amazing! Very knowledgeable about the city, and patient with us as we took picture and asked questions. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed learning about the history behind this unique spot on Planet Earth. The tour started in the city where we grasped the relative history of the town, then we went to the beach to discover the most unique rocks with the most amazing stories behind them! The guide was so friendly and allowed me to stop and take pictures along the way (I am a photographer so that was greatly appreciated!). All in all, a wonderful experience to elevate your trip to the Basque Country!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this dining experience. Our guy, HECTOR, was fabulous. He chose the right restaurants and flavored our experience with a great deal of interesting history. We highly recommend this fun and delicious experience! Tim"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with Iker, who adapted our private tour to our wishes and interests. It was a very pleasant experience during which we learned about Basque culture and tasted a veriety of delicious pintxos."
* A traveler said: "My fiancée and I took the Pintxos Food Tour while we were in San Sebastián and had Ania as our tour guide. She was such a knowledgeable and entertaining host for all of us that we felt we knew her forever. She taught us not just about the food of Basque Country, but how to order, words to use in Basque, which types of foods, drinks and desserts are best at each place, and the history behind it all. We couldn’t have asked for a better way to spend the afternoon in San Sebastián. We feel like Pintxos bar regulars now!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was friendly and personable. She spoke excellent English and was happy to answer all questions. All the various Pintxos were clearly explained as well as each wine. Couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable evening!"
* A traveler said: "Visited San Sebastián and looked for something a little different. Angel did a wonderful job showing us how city. You can see he loves the city. We were only 4 on the tour and he interacted freely and often. I’d recommend his tour. Expect to walk a lot."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Jon was a terrific host as he took us around the San Sebastian market showing us the freshest ingredients and the best producers in this gastronomic centre of the world. He is very accommodating and open to anything you would like to cook. Then we went to his private Gastronomic Club in the heart of the Old Town amongst some of the best Pintxos bars in the world. We learned about Basque culture, cooked alongside the locals, and ate traditional Basque cuisine...could not get more of a local feeling! Highly recommend this experience and no doubt one of the highlights of our culinary tour of Spain!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Aragón