Top San Sebastian Half-day Tours
62 results | All San Sebastian Tours
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a great guide and the itinerary was fab! Bayonne was a charming fishing town, Biarritz was less fancy than I expected, and Saint Jean de Luz was super charming"
* A traveler said: "Two hours walk in San Sebastian. Our guide explained the history of San Sebastian. End of the tour we stopt by a bar to try pintox and wine."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Antonio, was great. He gave us just the right amount of information to help us understand the city, without overwhelming us with facts. He made the day special."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day. I didn't know much about Gaztelugatxe, but it was beautiful. The walk to the chapel and back can be a bit of a challenge if you're only on so so shape, but soooooo worth it. After seeing Gaztelugatxe, we headed to Bilbao. We saw a few city sites then headed to lunch. Unfortunately, it started pouring down rain, but we all made the most of it. Lunch was great, and even better that it was included in the price. The Guggenheim was quite a site to see. My only recommendation for the company would be to clean up the car a bit, as first impressions are important, however our guide was great and the small group was just my family of 4, plus 1 more. I looked at other tours that went to Bilbao and toured the Guggenheim and the others were twice as much. This is a great tour and awesome value."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing night experiencing the local Pintxo bars. The food was incredible and our host Eskerne made the night a wonderful memory for us. She was knowledgeable and even introduced us to the owners as we hoped from bar to bar. Delightful. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great tour in a small town. In 2.30 hours your cover the whole city. Beer and Pinxta at the end is a treat.|Check your bike well before you start and learncheck shifting gears. You'll need it maybe once or twice but it helps."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I ended up having a personal tour which was a new experience for us. We enjoyed visiting both Hondarribia and Pasaia and learning about their history and culture. Thank you Mida...we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the tour with Claudia, she was so knowledgeable and was great fun! We learnt so much and have a great time! I highly recommended doing this if you visit San Sebastián, it’s a must :)"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, informative friendly guide. I definitely recommend this to get a few of the city and find little gems you’d like to revisit on your own"
* A traveler said: "I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed learning about the history behind this unique spot on Planet Earth. The tour started in the city where we grasped the relative history of the town, then we went to the beach to discover the most unique rocks with the most amazing stories behind them! The guide was so friendly and allowed me to stop and take pictures along the way (I am a photographer so that was greatly appreciated!). All in all, a wonderful experience to elevate your trip to the Basque Country!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide not only introduced and explained to us local pintxos, beverages, and culinary customs but shared cultural and historical insights into the city and region. Ania was friendly and knowledgeable. She even gave us recommendations for our future meals. We would recommend this tour to others - and even do it again ourselves!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very nice and helpful. She drove us around the city and told us about it while making sure the car temperature was comfortable. She walked us through the city and showed us beautiful views and explained the history - in English. The winery was beautiful, and the owner gave us a personal tour while our tour guide translated. We greatly enjoyed this personal experience and can not wait to do it again. It is well worth the price and more."
* A traveler said: "Visited San Sebastián and looked for something a little different. Angel did a wonderful job showing us how city. You can see he loves the city. We were only 4 on the tour and he interacted freely and often. I’d recommend his tour. Expect to walk a lot."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Iker Bardaji and he was tremendous through the entire day, explaining the main exhibits of the Guggenheim and its architecture and the main sights of Bilbao.He took us to the old town and to an amazing Pintxos bar where he had pre arranged a table for us.He also taught us a lot about the Basque culture. 100/100 good"
* A traveler said: "The sail could not have been better. Unai (the captain) was the best. Most of our group (10) are experienced sailors with their own boats and thought he was amazing and the sail too. The boat was in great shape, the captain so knowledgeable and loved what he did and our lunch was delicious and perfect............love the Rioija wines. All and all, excellent and would do it again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Aragón