Top Salzburg Walking Tours
58 results | All Salzburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ben was very informative, funny & knowledgeable - a very great way to start off our first visit to Salzburg."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip that took us all around Salzburg and to the lake region. We got to see where key shots were taken during the movie. Our guide was great and provided a lot of insight into the making of the movie!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and met some fascinating people. The food was great and who knew it came from Turkey!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do for amazing views. A must do is the train at Schafbergspitze which travels up the mountain 1730m but pre book if possible as it is very popular"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, small group during COVID was an advantage and gave us more time to explore the sites. This is the best time to travel and tour!"
* A traveler said: "The evening was an absolute delight. Salzburg is a hotbed of music, and the talent of the musicians and singers was truly impressive. The dinner hall was on the second floor of one of the oldest running restaurants in Europe (open since ~803 AD). Chamber music and operatic pieces were performed between the courses of a three course meal. It was a truly memorable evening. If you have limited time in Salzburg it is well worth your time!"
* A traveler said: "Just fantastic, great hall, good acoustics, perfect group with creativity and lightness. Can only recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Here I would say i was very happy to see a lady as a captain and she was amazing worth a visit. this cruise was also not very far from where we were staying"
* A traveler said: "We so enjoyed Salzburg. What a fabulous walking tour. Gabe was our guide and he was great. Very knowledgeable. He was very educational. We loved seeing the many beautiful churches. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "So much more than learning about the Christmas Market. Wonderful opportunity to hear about local culture and history. Our guide was amazing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I ended up being the only two on this food tour with Michaela - and it was just amazing!! We visited a number of shops and restaurants and got lots of samples along the way. She knew a lot about the history of the city as well as the foods we were trying. HIGHLY recommend doing this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to get an overview of the city. Our guide did a really good job of telling us all about the city."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide really was very knowledgable. We ended up being the only ones on the tour and our guide was able to personalize our tour."
* A traveler said: "My husband Rich, 20 year old daughter Sierra, and 19 year old son Tre' had Michael as our tour guide. Before we started our tour, Michael stopped at McDonald's for us so we could grab something to eat. As we started the drive to our tour destinations, Michael shared with us the history of Salzburg Austria and was extremely knowledgeable about the areas we drove past. Not only did our guide Michael accompany us to the Hallein Toboggan Ride and help us purchase our tickets, he also waited for us until we were finished. Michael did the same thing when we went to the Hallein Salt Mines. He also gave us a guided tour of the Celtic village. At lunch time, our guide Michael took us to a great Austrian restaurant and even placed our orders for us in German. Michael engaged in conversation with each member of my family. He also shared a little bit about himself. I definitely recommend this tour especially with Michael as your guide! Thanks Michael for helping to make our family vacation special."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)
- Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)
- Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)
- Salzburg Museum
- Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)
- Salzburg Marionette Theater
- Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)
- Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)
- National Park Hohe Tauern
- Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)
- St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)
- Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)
- Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)
- Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)
- Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)
- Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria