Top Salzburg Fun & Games
16 results | All Salzburg Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun, beautiful location and a great stop along the way. I would highly recommend this for a winder wonderland fun filled day."
* A traveler said: "Have been in Europe for mine days and this was the best experience my daughter and I have had yet. The food was great and the view from the castle spectacular. The setting of the concert intimate."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "So much more than learning about the Christmas Market. Wonderful opportunity to hear about local culture and history. Our guide was amazing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do for amazing views. A must do is the train at Schafbergspitze which travels up the mountain 1730m but pre book if possible as it is very popular"
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was worth the money. We did the full day trip and we enjoyed our Guide Walter, he was knowledgeable and funny. We enjoyed skipping the lines at the Eagles nest (be sure to have cash they don't accept credit cards). Lunch felt rushed the recommended restaurant took too long to serve us, we barely finished our food. The kids (8,10,18) really enjoyed the salt mines. One of the workers at the gift shop refused to let us in because we weren't wearing FFP2 masks while she was not wearing one either -when I mentioned it she got very rude and said she could cause she worked there! Don't understand her logic but I'm probably better off without their overpriced tourist crap anyway. Ended the tour at kings lake-just beautiful! I'd definitely recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved boat ride, dinner, and concert! Go with the VIP! Beautiful sunset and the restaurant could not have been nicer for my husband’s birthday!"
* A traveler said: "Here I would say i was very happy to see a lady as a captain and she was amazing worth a visit. this cruise was also not very far from where we were staying"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, small group during COVID was an advantage and gave us more time to explore the sites. This is the best time to travel and tour!"
* A traveler said: "A unique gem of a tour. The village was so pretty and the church was like being in a fairy tale but be warned that there is a lot of standing in this tour. The church is too small to fit everyone and no chairs are provided outside. However it is so worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "So fun! We had never done this and wanted to experience it. We chose the hardest version - Mozart's Mystery - and finished with 4 minutes to spare, thanks to our kids. I would highly recommend this! If your kids are younger, an easier version may be right for your family."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)
- Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)
- Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)
- Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)
- Panorama Museum
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)
- Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)
- National Park Hohe Tauern
- Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Salzburg Marionette Theater
- Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)
- St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)
- Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria