Top Salzburg Cable Car Tours
15 results | All Salzburg Tours
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "Great day seeing all the sights and hearing about the making of the movie. Roger was a great guide, he helped us get involved in singing and made it fun for all."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! The ride is about 45 minutes to the salt mines - but note these are not the Austrian salt mines. They are in Germany. The salt mines tour is about an hour and 15 minutes and very interesting, and then there’s some free time in a Bavarian town. Our tour guide recommended a wonderful cafe for apple strudel and tea."
* A traveler said: "This trip was worth the money. We did the full day trip and we enjoyed our Guide Walter, he was knowledgeable and funny. We enjoyed skipping the lines at the Eagles nest (be sure to have cash they don't accept credit cards). Lunch felt rushed the recommended restaurant took too long to serve us, we barely finished our food. The kids (8,10,18) really enjoyed the salt mines. One of the workers at the gift shop refused to let us in because we weren't wearing FFP2 masks while she was not wearing one either -when I mentioned it she got very rude and said she could cause she worked there! Don't understand her logic but I'm probably better off without their overpriced tourist crap anyway. Ended the tour at kings lake-just beautiful! I'd definitely recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Have been in Europe for mine days and this was the best experience my daughter and I have had yet. The food was great and the view from the castle spectacular. The setting of the concert intimate."
* A traveler said: "Loved boat ride, dinner, and concert! Go with the VIP! Beautiful sunset and the restaurant could not have been nicer for my husband’s birthday!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, small group during COVID was an advantage and gave us more time to explore the sites. This is the best time to travel and tour!"
* A traveler said: "The evening was an absolute delight. Salzburg is a hotbed of music, and the talent of the musicians and singers was truly impressive. The dinner hall was on the second floor of one of the oldest running restaurants in Europe (open since ~803 AD). Chamber music and operatic pieces were performed between the courses of a three course meal. It was a truly memorable evening. If you have limited time in Salzburg it is well worth your time!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ben was very informative, funny & knowledgeable - a very great way to start off our first visit to Salzburg."
* A traveler said: "Really really informative and a tour that one should definitely not miss! Includes all that one doesn’t know or commonly hear about Mozart family One of the few places that actually explained properly to use the self guided tour technology properly"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "The splashtour was great - informative, easy and fun. The fortress has spectacular views and the quality of the dinner was five star (One of the best steaks I have ever eaten). The concert was enjoyable, and I am not really a classical music fan. Overall, a great tour. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria