Top Puglia Painting Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink
Classes & Workshops
Food & Drink Classes
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Travel & Transportation Services
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Nature and Wildlife
Private Sightseeing Tours
8 results | All Puglia Tours
Sort by: Featured
- Learn how to make orecchiette "pasta fresca" in the heart of Lecce old town with the locals and in a wonderful location over an incredible Baroque view - Enjoy a guided wine experience with local experts and learn the ins and outs of Puglia wine production - make pasta and taste wine with the locals in a wonderful location with a gorgeous view
Polignano a Mare is famous for its picturesque sea caves that pierce the coastal cliffs. With this boat tour, admire dramatic grottoes and caverns that are only accessible by sea. Cruise by more than a dozen caves, pausing to snap photos and admire the unique coastal formations. Enjoy a brief stop to swim and a prosecco toast on board.
Get an authentic taste of local culture during this 3-hour cooking class in a private Lecce estate. Join the estate’s owners, both professional sommeliers, to create a meal of Pugliese specialties, and then enjoy your meal with a selection of fine wine.
Explore with professional Excursion Guide the north coast of Otranto along the Path of the Hermit, breathtaking coastal Trekking. Walking along scenic coastal paths, discover resurgences of freshwater and hidden caves, explore the famous Grotta della Monaca and the mysterious Cave of the Hermit, discover the natural swimming pool, relaxing break and a refreshing swimming in the hidden Beach in the Bay of the Turks.
welcome! with this wonderful activity you will entry in a fantastic world! the world of the Italian family from Puglia....pick up from your accomodation, Puglia airports, cruise ports of Puglia, train stations of Puglia, etc. 9am
Experience an authentic hands-on pasta making class in Bari on this 3-hour tour. Learn how to make traditional Italian pasta from start to finish using the proper Italian ingredients and techniques. Then create a delicious pasta dish with help from your host and sit down to the fruits of your labor with a bottle of local wine.
Team a walking tour of Bari with a cooking class in a local home, and discover the secrets of the local orecchiette pasta. With a private guide, you’ll make your way around the enticing Old Town lanes, discovering landmarks such as the Basilica of St. Nicholas and hearing the city’s history. After a visit to the city’s French enclave with its modern seafront sights, you’ll visit the home of a local to make fresh pasta pomodoro and try the local primitivo red wine.
I worked for 15 years as a biochemical researcher of wine. Now I have transformed my dream and my passion into an activity dedicated to the world of wine, offering my clients an exclusive experience in the authentic culture of Salento wine. Thanks to my experience of online wine sales matured with my website I know perfectly all the cellars and wines of Salento. And now I want to use all my knowledge to give you the best and most complete wine experience you can find in Salento. Make yourself comfortable because the tour is about to start.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Painting Classes in Puglia?
The best Painting Classes in Puglia according to Viator travelers are:
What Painting Classes in Puglia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puglia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Painting Classes in Puglia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puglia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola) Tours & Tickets
- Church of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene) Tours & Tickets
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello) Tours & Tickets
- Foggia Tours & Tickets
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia Tours & Tickets
- Gravina Di Puglia Tours & Tickets
- Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni Tours & Tickets
- Trullo Sovrano Tours & Tickets
- San Giovanni Rotondo Tours & Tickets
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari) Tours & Tickets
- Porta Napoli Tours & Tickets
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano) Tours & Tickets
- Piazza del Ferrarese Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria