Top Positano Food & Drink
56 results | All Positano Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on our wine tour. We visited 2 wineries, and had a great meal at the second winery that was prepared by the winemakers mother. The wines we sampled at both wineries were stellar. Gaetano had a couple of days free later in the week, and we worked out a deal to have him take us to Paestum and Casarta. On one of the days he arranged a meal for us at a small restaurant in Buccino where he knew the co-owner, that was very possibly the best meal we've ever had. i would whole-heartedly recommend Gaetano and the Wine Bus, you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our Pompei you guide, was extremely informative, patient with my photos, tailored the tour for us, and exceptionally personable with quick jokes. Salvatore, our driver, was a quiet, genuinely pleasant man with an easy smile. We enjoyed their company immensely and would recommend both to anyone and everyone."
* A traveler said: "Luigi provided us with a wonderful day cruising along the coast. He was very accommodating to our requests throughout the tour allowing us to swim and stop on the beach when we wanted. He was very informative about the sights and we felt very safe with him! We were staying in Praiano and found the pick up location easily. All of the communication was easy as Valeria was very organized and prompt with responses. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour with stunning views of the Almafi coast from the sea. Included swim stops and a stop at the emerald grotto which was a memorable experience in itself. Great skipper and tour operators. Very highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant boat, lovely captain, and the trip itself was fantastic. We were well taken care of and had lovely food and drinks. The tour itself was brilliant and the opportunity to go swimming and cool down was amazing! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience with excellent teachers. Very small classes so lots of individual attention. We made ravioli, aubergine parmigiana, caprese salad and a dessert which we ate with a bottle of wine followed by limoncello. Lots of laughs and lovely atmosphere. Perfect day out and highlight of our holiday."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Hermes our capitan was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly. It was even better that my husband and I were the only passengers on the sunset cruise."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Since we were traveling and not reading our email we missed a couple emails from the wife of the captain on the day prior to the tour. Serena tracked us down through our hotel to alert us to potential bad weather the next day and that we may want to reschedule. Turns out the weather was perfect, but Serena wanted to make sure we were well taken care of and she did an excellent job coordinating...now on to the fun! Ivan the captain, met us at the pier between the bus station and beach--the boat is beautiful and well maintained. Ivan made sure we boarded the boat safely given the moving waves. We sat in the front of the boat and Ivan was the perfect host, making sure we got a bunch of photos together and saw all of the important sites along the Amalfi Coast on our way to Positano and Li Galli island for the sunset. Ivan had a cooler packed with waters, lemon soda, and of course prosecco which we enjoyed once Ivan positioned the boat in the perfect spot to see the sun as it set. Incredible experience with a great captain! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Cant recommend this tour enough! It was such a great day, the captain was great. A wonderful way to spend a day on the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "Marco has been a great guide! We had the opportunity to visit the entire costiera amalfitana in 7/8 Hours, Understanding its story as well as visiting wonderful hidden gems. I will definitely Recommended him to my friends! Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome what a beautiful place and the tour guide and skipper is fantastic. Highly recommend you will have a fab time"
* A traveler said: "We loved learning about the olive oil process and especially loved tasting all of the varieties! Susy was an absolute delight!"
* A traveler said: "excellent tour amazing well done gaetano, was very good helpful was over my inspectation Yhank you for all and have anice day"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the private tour and strongly recommend it.. My guide , Michele Carneglia, was very professional, interesting, pleasant and knowledgeable of the area... along with being a great driver !! ."
* A traveler said: "A very memorable experience for our group . Emily and her Mom and Dad are. Rey hospitable . I highly recommend this outing . It’s a day of fun, food, and laughter. The tiramisu was divine ."
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was exceptional! The booking was simple and easy. Once booked, they communicated with us to arrange transportation and explained what was going to happen. Our host Angela and her family were absolutely delightful. Their villa is lovely and in a very secluded area and the view, WOW!!! The cooking class was great. They use everything from their own garden so everything is fresh and clean. It was so much fun learning how to cook authentic Italian food! And the end result? AMAZING!!! They prepared our diner at their rooftop terrace with the view of the Amalfi coast with wine and some appetizers that were from their own garden. The food was THE BEST FOOD WE ATE IN OUR WHOLE TRIP!!! (including restaurants!!). I HIGHLY recommend this experience if you come to the Amalfi coast. My family is traveling there soon and they are absolutely booking. Do yourself a favor and if you go to the Amalfi coast, book them for an awesome, PRIVATE experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia