Top Positano Dining Experiences
27 results | All Positano Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience with excellent teachers. Very small classes so lots of individual attention. We made ravioli, aubergine parmigiana, caprese salad and a dessert which we ate with a bottle of wine followed by limoncello. Lots of laughs and lovely atmosphere. Perfect day out and highlight of our holiday."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on our wine tour. We visited 2 wineries, and had a great meal at the second winery that was prepared by the winemakers mother. The wines we sampled at both wineries were stellar. Gaetano had a couple of days free later in the week, and we worked out a deal to have him take us to Paestum and Casarta. On one of the days he arranged a meal for us at a small restaurant in Buccino where he knew the co-owner, that was very possibly the best meal we've ever had. i would whole-heartedly recommend Gaetano and the Wine Bus, you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Since we were traveling and not reading our email we missed a couple emails from the wife of the captain on the day prior to the tour. Serena tracked us down through our hotel to alert us to potential bad weather the next day and that we may want to reschedule. Turns out the weather was perfect, but Serena wanted to make sure we were well taken care of and she did an excellent job coordinating...now on to the fun! Ivan the captain, met us at the pier between the bus station and beach--the boat is beautiful and well maintained. Ivan made sure we boarded the boat safely given the moving waves. We sat in the front of the boat and Ivan was the perfect host, making sure we got a bunch of photos together and saw all of the important sites along the Amalfi Coast on our way to Positano and Li Galli island for the sunset. Ivan had a cooler packed with waters, lemon soda, and of course prosecco which we enjoyed once Ivan positioned the boat in the perfect spot to see the sun as it set. Incredible experience with a great captain! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Hermes our capitan was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly. It was even better that my husband and I were the only passengers on the sunset cruise."
* A traveler said: "Very tasty and careful. A great moment. The guide was very considerate and thoughtful. I recommend ! Great products"
* A traveler said: "Luigi provided us with a wonderful day cruising along the coast. He was very accommodating to our requests throughout the tour allowing us to swim and stop on the beach when we wanted. He was very informative about the sights and we felt very safe with him! We were staying in Praiano and found the pick up location easily. All of the communication was easy as Valeria was very organized and prompt with responses. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the coast. Our boat captain was very friendly and made sure we had a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful views, nice Swimming-Spots and Emiglio was an excellent and friendly skipper! The best way to discover the amalfi-coast"
* A traveler said: "Owing to some confusion resulting from setting the clocks back on October 27, our tour from Positano was postponed. We were in Positano only for that day but the tour operator (Alicia) made up for it by arranging a sunset cruise the next day from Sorrento, where we were actually staying. It ended up being a cruise for just the two of us (my husband and I) and we had a wonderful view of the sunset. The boat operator and manager were very nice, helpful and courteous and provided us with wine and appetizers. This was a wonderful experience and more than made up for the tour from Positano being cancelled. This tour operator does only small groups and really gives personalised care. They helped create a really memorable evening for us. The boat was nicely maintained and comfortable. The sunset was particularly fabulous that day too!! I am sure the tours from Positano are very well organized otherwise and it was no fault of theirs that the original tour had to be postponed."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant boat, lovely captain, and the trip itself was fantastic. We were well taken care of and had lovely food and drinks. The tour itself was brilliant and the opportunity to go swimming and cool down was amazing! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Marco has been a great guide! We had the opportunity to visit the entire costiera amalfitana in 7/8 Hours, Understanding its story as well as visiting wonderful hidden gems. I will definitely Recommended him to my friends! Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our Pompei you guide, was extremely informative, patient with my photos, tailored the tour for us, and exceptionally personable with quick jokes. Salvatore, our driver, was a quiet, genuinely pleasant man with an easy smile. We enjoyed their company immensely and would recommend both to anyone and everyone."
* A traveler said: "A very memorable experience for our group . Emily and her Mom and Dad are. Rey hospitable . I highly recommend this outing . It’s a day of fun, food, and laughter. The tiramisu was divine ."
* A traveler said: "This experience was a true find in Positano, a must-do during your time here! The hosts are extremely welcoming, informative and gracious. From helping us how to navigate there, to taking us on a full tour of their garden. Explaining the land, surrounding town and family traditions. They were extremely helpful and patient during the cooking class, telling us the tips and tricks on how to make the gnocchi and tiramisu just right. Lastly, we tasted our masterpieces with homemade wine, limoncello on a beautiful table outside overlooking the view. Give them a visit!"
* A traveler said: "This pizza course was a great addition to our visit to Positano, Roberto took us to his beautiful Country-side home on top of the mountain , where his daughter Emily and his wife Jenny greeted us warmly with a sparkling champagne and Italian starters that we had on their beautiful balcony with a fascinating view on Positano and the Mediterranean Sea, then we started the lesson with all fresh organic ingredients, that were produced in their farm. Emily is a wonderful teacher, she gave us all her grandma’s secret tips for a delicious Neapolitan pizza! We also learned how to make the fried pizza for the first time! It was really yummy and not so rich. We finished the course by learning to prepare the traditional tiramisu in a very practical way and the result was amazing. We got to taste all what we prepared and we were really full at the end that we had to cancel the booked dinner afterwards. It was a wonderful experience, Emily and her family were so professional, kind and welcoming, we left feeling like we made new friends in Italy, I definitely recommend this experience to everyone. You can’t complete your visit to Positano without it!"
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was exceptional! The booking was simple and easy. Once booked, they communicated with us to arrange transportation and explained what was going to happen. Our host Angela and her family were absolutely delightful. Their villa is lovely and in a very secluded area and the view, WOW!!! The cooking class was great. They use everything from their own garden so everything is fresh and clean. It was so much fun learning how to cook authentic Italian food! And the end result? AMAZING!!! They prepared our diner at their rooftop terrace with the view of the Amalfi coast with wine and some appetizers that were from their own garden. The food was THE BEST FOOD WE ATE IN OUR WHOLE TRIP!!! (including restaurants!!). I HIGHLY recommend this experience if you come to the Amalfi coast. My family is traveling there soon and they are absolutely booking. Do yourself a favor and if you go to the Amalfi coast, book them for an awesome, PRIVATE experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia